Chapter 2: Said not Spoken

Chapter two

Said not Spoken

Part 1

[Water Isle Guardian Leader explain what happened to Hanta kira to the Grand council]

High councillor: "Council members, with the boy gone the Reapers will have the Order support their efforts in their damn crusade. We lost a platoon of Honor guards and 2 squads of Guardians"

Water Isle guardian leader: "High councillor why would having Hanta kira halt the Reapers?they down have much political sway in the Nations."

High councillor: "Commander, all u need to know is what your told and obey, your dismiss"

Councillor: "High Councillor, be wise with your word, we do not need the tension since the Guardians are our only allies, now with Order and Reapers have nothing to convince them from fully committing to their crusade."

High councillor: "Councillor, you believe me a fool, I'm aware of our current state but the Guardians are soldiers and protectors not Nation's Leaders."

Councillor: "High Councillor, your pride can be the doom of this grand council, we can't always force others to blindly follow orders."

High Councillor: "Councillor, remember your place, your administration has been a failure in this matter like 10 years ago, with my authority i hereby put your Administration on suspension until the incident is handled and the Grand council; will decide what will happen to your Administration!"

Old man: "ENOUGH! Quit your bickering, this won't stop our enemy. We can't fracture this Alliance just on difference like 10 years ago close to the end of the Hurricane War."

[The Grand council meeting had ended, everyone left the room but the Water Isle Guardian leader, is watching from the distances]

Water Guardian leader: "Damn this, i hate politics, but how bad is this really is and what is the High Councillor hiding that warrants wanting leverage against the Order and the Reapers."

Part 2

[Skybach island major settlement on the outskirts of Kasai Nation Territory 3 days after the confrontation near the Kasai Capital. ]

Hanta: "Damn, how the hell did I ended up at Skybach island, gotta find a way back to the mainland-"

[A house explodes; People screaming, the fire spreading]

Hanta: "what the hell...wait who is that!?"

[A Unknown man walks out of the flames unburn]

Unknown man: (demonic voice) "People of the Kasai Nation, Your Council leader keep you blind of your coming end but im a fair being all i request is you all must bring me members of the Kira family, refuse and suffer."

[The unknown man raises his arm towards a apartment complex]

Unknown man: (demonic voice)"O fóveas den borei na stamateas."

[the Apartment complex explodes; Everyone is in shock of this action, people were trying to see if there were survivors. Hanta was shocked and couldn't believe the Aura and power]

Hanta: "W-What...is this...feeling...w-why can't I move...Why does it want me?"

Unknown man: "Kasai Nation, you all have 1 month to turn in the Kira family, or burn to ash, Hahahaha!."

[Unknown man vanishes from sight]

Hanta: "What the hell was that feeling...it felt like i was carrying a boulder was removed from my shoulder....I need to get outta here"