Chapter 4: The Forgotten Secrets

Chapter 4

The Forgotten Secrets

Part 1

[The Boreas Huntress communicating to her commander on her arrival towards the Boreas Capital]

Huntress: "Yes sir, we are closing in to the capital, ETA is 2 ½ days, Commander."

Commander: "Affirmative, what is the status on your pursuer from Kasai Aura Hunters and that Demon"

Huntress: "Confirming, no unusual or unique Aura signature within our proximity, Sir. With the target the kid seems to carry the gift as well but no control yet but strange i was not able to confirm the Grand Council intent on the boy."

Commander: "It doesn't matter now since we have a plan in place and we'll use the boy as bait, and rid the demon from this place for good."

Huntress: "Sir, what about the boy."

Commander: "Well, Command has approved the boy's termination once the demon is dead."

[Jade surprise with the response of her Commander]

Huntress: "So you mean that after..."

Commander: "Yes, the Kira boy will die, getting our payback on the Kasai for the Hurricane War so you understand the stakes so complete the mission"

[Huntress smiles slightly]

Huntress: "Yes Sir "

Part 2

[1 Day later: Isle Guardian deployment center. The Isle Guardian commander speaking with his subordinate]

Isle Guardian: "Are you sure about this Max."

Max: "You know you can't call me that, we are Guardians. So only, Sir remember that i won't repeat myself"

Isle Guardian: " Right, but you know what will happen if the Grand Council finds out you left your post then we'll order your termination."

Max: "Don't worry I'll just find that kid kira and bring him back but not with Grand Council breathing down my neck."

Isle Guardian: "(sigh) Fine, may the ocean keep you adrift on the journey you take no matter the consequences of your choices."

Max: "May the Rivers, lakes, stream bring us home safe in life or death."

{Max leaving on the hunt to redeem the Water Isle Guardian from their failure to stop Huntress, Hanta, and Fear]

Part 3

[Few hours later to Reaper Academy. As Max being escorted by a Sacred and his 32nd elite squad from the Dragon teeth Regiment]

Sacred Azrael: "You must be quite desperate if you must come here behind your Grand Council wishes."

Max: "I'm fully aware of the circumstances that we are in but we are put in this desperate position"

Sacred Azrael: "You think that you can convince the Mentor to support your plan "

Max: "This Demon left unchecked will bring the Kasai into collapse, using it as a beacon to call more into this world"

Sacred Azrael: "To us, your beliefs mean nothing. Innocence will always be protected but does not mean we will help your government if it's their fate to die then so be it."

Max: "The government stands in service of the people."

Sacred: "You're limited by your duty as a soldier of a Nation, your train not to question but obey for your society's greater good."