Chapter 7: Fate or Chance

Chapter 7

Fate or Chance

Part 1

[At north point hill, of Neutral Territory]

Hanta: "are you sure about this Jade."

Jade: "yes, my contacts inform me that agents will be crossing through here to head for Kasai."

Max: "it may take awhile Hanta before they pass through here."

Hanta: "Right let's set up camp here, Jade scout around while we set up to be sure no one was following us."

Jade: "got it Hanta."

[Sunset]

Max: "Hey Hanta, what are you going to do after this mess is settled?."

Hanta: "most likely set out for the Reaper Academy to train and learn, and well cause i really can't go back home, I'm basically labeled a traitor at this point."

Max: "It's funny a hunter, a reaper, and a guardian working together to take down this demon."

Hanta: "Yeah but i got a question for you, Max. Why help me, you don't have to follow me through all this mess you were secured as a Commander of the Guardians ."

Max: "well as my duty as a Guardian, it felt incomplete, mainly denied of most accomplishment or enlightenment in the goals we seek under the Grand Council."

Hanta: "but you fight across the plain for the people and your Nation."

Max: "Only if they put the people first ."

[Jade appears]

Jade: "Then where were your Guardians during the final days of the Hurricane Wars."

Hanta: "Jade please let him finish. I bet he had a good reason."

Max: "Most of the Guardians were going to prevent civilian casualties but our elder mentors were bought out by the newly formed Grand Council to convince all the Guardians to stand down.."

Jade: "That's bullshit and you know it Max."(Quite frustrated)

Max: "If you're so pissed off Then check the Reaper duty code they are also strictly forbidden to act in nations military affairs like war unless you threaten one of their interests or maybe when the Nations is no longer when people as a whole continent are threatened by Nation warmongering ways."

[Jade is getting more frustrated by Max's words]

Jade: "all of you god fighting warriors are pathetic. You preach you fight to keep the peace but have many wars like the uprising, coup of ends, decay wars, crime syndicate lords war, darkness siege of 50 years, the Fire Forge wars, and the Hurricane wars, etc."

Max: "For there to be balance you have to sometimes allow evil to reign for while cause peace cant exist without a form a chaos to stabilize the world."

FEAR: "That's true Guardian so it's our time, hwah ha ha ha!"

Part 2

[Before Fear confrontes Hanta at North point hill]

Korban Kira: "Hanta, i've done all that I can as a grandfather but still i failed"

[Korban writing a letter]

Korban: "(Sigh)...I knew this peace wouldn't last but yet I wished for you not to face Fear. There is so much I wanted to tell you but i believe i won't get the chance to tell you in person"