Chapter 5: Redemption or Destruction

Chapter 5

Redemption or Destruction

Part 1

[Jade contacting her Commander in Boreas Nation]

Jade: "Commander, I'm contacting you from the Reaper academy."

Commander: "What Happened Huntress, from your Last transmission everything was going to plan. And now you're in Reaper Academy."

Jade: "Well, since my last transmission, we were ambushed by the demon Fear, we barely were able to survive only by Reaper forces coming in to rescue us"

Commander: "It appears that we underestimate the enemies reach, Well Brass has ordered your return to the Capital, a transport is on it's way to pick up."

Jade: "Affirmative Sir, it seem now the boy is back in the Kasai custody, and Fear Rampaging i doubt they will go easy on the boy"

Commander: "this is not news to command"

Jade: "I understand Sir, but i'm afraid that yet know how demon was able catch up to us within minutes when there is days between us"

Commander: "We'll have another Huntsman to investigate, so complete your mission or discard it"

Jade: "Yes Sir"

[Knock at Jade Door}

Jade: "Yes-"

[Jade is shocked by her visitor]

Grim Reaper: "Huntress we are in need of your service"

Jade: "why me-"

Grim Reaper: "We have our evidence to commit to a operation but we need more our allies as we send our forces to reforce other prisons and other important territory

Jade: "So you trust an outsider to help why?"

Grim Reaper: "I know that you felt that a duty as a huntress has made feel weary and you crave a purpose greater than revenge"

Jade: "How did you-"

Grim Reaper: "I have live for thousands year and seen millions of different people, and all seek a purpose that truly means something and always the all meet at one point"

Jade: "I understand Grim....Mentor"

Grim Reaper: "hmm, you know you'd be welcome here in our Special Human Task Force Unit"

Jade: "I...I would think about that Mentor"

Grim Reaper: "As well you'll need help to do your job

Jade: "Well Sir, originally I had an plan to get someone in the Kasai nation

Grim Reaper: "Then you are ready to move out. Make sure to get Hanta out and share this info with him"

Part 2

[3 days later: Kasai Nation Capital city; Hanta in custody by the Kasai Royal Guards walk through the Capital city streets as the people watch. Inside the council building]

High Councillor: "Hanta Kira son of the late Deathstalker of Fire, you were founded allied with our enemy, refusing to return to the Kasai Nation, I would execute you but under our circustomes. You may be able to redeem yourself."

Representative: "Hanta Kira, you only have one option at this point allied yourself with the Kasai Nation military to help us to defeat this Demon."

Hanta: "You honestly believe i would help a very shady Grand Council, that would enlist a kid to fight and die just because you say so."

High Councillor: "You are in no position to negotiate with us boys as you are in our custody."