Chapter 3: Curtain of Fate

Chapter 3

Curtain of Fate

Part 1

Time flies when you're being hunted down by your own government and some monster. Boreas Huntress seems to be my only person I can barely trust at the moment but destiny has a way of surprising us but we are not there just yet. So let's return to where my journey was as a runaway.

[Entering a northern neutral territory port, Passenger departing the ship, behind everyone is the Boreas huntress and Hanta talking]

Hanta: "Huntress, if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been a Boreas huntress ."

Huntress: "I don't mind, I've been a hunter for 8 years now."

Hanta: "8 years huh, um how old were you when started?"

Huntress: "Well Hanta, first don't ask a woman how old she is but to answer your question. I was 10 years old when I was recruited for my family heritage in the corp."

Hanta: "Wow, is it common in the Boreas Nation to train Elite Hunter's at such a young age."

Huntress: "Well I was the first, I can still even remember the brutal training I had to become a perfect killing machine, at first my trainers thought i would not survive the training after suffering several injuries, emotional breakdowns."

Hanta: "Well it seems that they got their weapon, didn't they? Don't you regret the life you got as a Huntress."

Huntress: "Well at first I did but as time passed, i got used to it and i'm thankful for them giving me a purpose to fight for my Nation."

Hanta: "Well, then is it also common to keep me alive as an enemy of a different nation."

Huntress: "Not really but my superior's think it unwise to kill for now when there is more at play."

Hanta: "Well about my family heritage well you tell me as much as you know since apparently i was your kill target and my own government kept tabs on me."

Huntress: "Well i see no harm in telling you the truth but my knowledge is scarce on that topic, so I will do my best."

Part 2

[Unknown location]

Greed: "Master grows more impatient, Fear."

Fear: " I know, but it's this mortal body. It's breaking down faster as my power is leaking. Damn Humans are so weak to true power."

Greed: "That's your fault Fear, you allowed the Kira's to imprison you and your brother ruining that plan that could have fasten these mortals destruction."

Fear: "Let's not forget, it's your fault for allowing the boy to escape your grasp."

Greed: "Pedicabo ego vos, You know master wants me to stay in the shadows and pull the string but you have to find Truth and get of the Kira's, as well keep the Reapers at bay."

Fear: "Still not an excuse that you allow now two of the remaining members of the Kira escape, it's difficult to do all those when being hunted as well."

Greed: "Yet the process is slower than what our master expects,hmm i have to ask but have you sensed a faint dark energy of the ancient Num customs portae."

Fear: "I doubted that, the master dealt with him a long time ago. I even heard rumors from the others that the Grim Reaper had finished him off."

Greed: "I was sure it was him, this essence was unique unlike any other of our brethren."