Introduction

In this world, the government sets up a system that can help people to find their soulmates. The government will take each kids' DNA and store it in the laboratory. The assigned scientist will analyze the gene, and the results will be put in the system. After that, the system will provide an accurate analysis of the biological compatibility between two people. The system also will find DNA and the most suitable partner that matches the report. And they will automatically become soulmates.

Every kid that already reaches the age of 16, they need to stay in the institution (SoulGene Institution) that set up by the government. These kids need to stay in the SoulGene Institution until they reach the age of 20, or they receive the gold envelope. The institution also provides a school for the kids to continue their studies. Every kid needs to attend school and need to choose an additional course for their skills in the future. Additional courses to survive and enhance their skill after coming out of the institution. There are several courses offered by the government. For example, culinary arts, barista coffee license, baking course, and others. Each person needs to fulfill some requirements that been set up by the government.

Receive the gold envelope --> the system already found the soulmate for he/she; the government will give allowances every month; the government also provides an apartment for those who have been married; can get a job at the government or private sector.

Unwanted means that there is no suitable soulmate for you, and you will be received a silver bracelet.

Unwanted --> will receive a silver bracelet with triangle shape pendant; their names will be removed from the system; the government will not provide any allowances; have difficulty to find a job at the government sector; may or may not marry.