Chapter 13

Author note: First of all, I want to apologize for not update this story for a long time; instead, I updated my other story every week. This is because I have a lot of works to do and loss ideas for this story. So, it's taking a lot of time to find back ideas. I also want to thank everyone that has voted and commented in this story. I really appreciate that.             🙇🙇🙇 I read all comment even though I do not reply to those comments. I really happy and appreciate those people who read my ordinary story. Thank you very much. Have a nice day and happy reading.

Oliver's POV

After a few days have passed, the long-awaited day has arrived. I felt a bit excited and nervous because today is the day Xavier and I will have our 'friends/husbands outing' at the public park in the city. I felt quite anxious because since I sent him a message, he did not give any answer whether he would come to the park or not. When at the house, Xavier seemed to avoid me like a plaque. During dinner, we will have dinner as usual. Still, these few days, Xavier will eat his food as fast as he can and went to his room without saying anything to Aiden or me. Therefore, I decided to go with my plan even though he would not come to our 'outing', I thought in my mind, 'Life is a gamble. If I played my cards and lost. It doesn't make me a loser. It just I need to find a new way to tackle his heart.'

It has been a week I did not do grocery shopping, and most of the foods in the fridge already run out. When I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to have some breakfast before going to the store, I saw Aiden stood behind the island as he continued looking at his phone. When he saw me, his head shook up and greet me with his smile.

"Hye, Oli. Where are you going? I thought today is your off-day," Aiden asked strangely.

"Hye. I need to do grocery shopping since we are running out of food. Do you have breakfast?" I replied as I took out some ingredients from the fridge to make a simple breakfast.

"Yes, I already have breakfast. Can I come too?"

"Sure."

"Okay, thank you. Wait for me," he mumbled before he went to my room to change. I just smiled and continued preparing my breakfast while waiting for him to get ready.

The store is located only a few blocks from our apartment and takes less than 15 minutes by walking

The store is located only a few blocks from our apartment and takes less than 15 minutes by walking. When we arrived in front of the store, I began to step up to the large doors, and Aiden grabbed a cart for us. The journey of us through each aisle began looked for food and other necessities.

"So, what should we buy?" asked Aiden while looking through an item of snacks on the shelves.

"Umm... Wait a minute," I said while looking and scrolling the shopping list in my phone. "We need some fruits, vegetables, chicken, fish, meat, paper towels, two gallons of milk, juices and some snacks," I replied. He nodded as he pushed and followed with the cart behind me to the dairy products aisle.