Chapter 3

When I arrived at the Registration Department, I give the two envelopes to the receptionist, and she tells me to wait a minute because she needs to check in the system first. After a while, she gives some forms that need to fill out.

"There are some forms that you need to fill out first. You can take your time as many as you want. After you finish fill out the form, you can give the form to me," said the receptionist to me. I take the forms from her and take a sit on one of the couches at the office lobby.

After a few minutes later, I already finish the spaces that needed to be filled. I take the forms and give them to the receptionist.

"Here you go. I already filled out everything," I said.

"Oh, okay! Thank you. You can take back your envelopes, and I will give direction to you on how to go to the church, a place that the wedding ceremony will take place. Firstly, you have to go straight ahead from this place, and you have to turn left and go straight ahead again until you find a small wooden door. You only need to go through that door because the church is outside, and you will see the church clearly after you pass through that door. You need to wait until your name is called by the officers. That's all you need to know. Congratulations and all the best for your wedding," said the receptionist to me with her big smile.

I nod my head and smile at her. I expressed my gratitude to the receptionist for her information and support. I really need it.

After a while, I was in the church and chose a chair on the right to sit down

After a while, I was in the church and chose a chair on the right to sit down. There are a few people in the church. Some people talk with their friends or partner. Some people do not do anything, look around and wait for their turn.

'Maybe they also will have their wedding today like me.' I sigh heavily and look around until my name is called by the officers. A few hours have passed quickly without me realizing it and only three people in the church, including me.

'Where did everyone go? I must have been fallen asleep while waiting for my turn because of lack of sleep last night,' I thought to myself while I see around.

After a few minutes later.

"Oliver Lewis"

"Xavier Woods"

"Aiden Collins"

I was shocked when my name called by the officer. I was nervous again. I stood up quickly and headed to the front slowly while taking a deep breath to soothe my heart. When I arrived in front of the Priest, I turned to my left and saw the man that is taller than me. When I saw his face, my heart was pounding because the man has a handsome face. When our eyes met, I smiled at him, but he only watched me with his cold eyes without replying to my smile. He just looked in front and stood like a statue.

'What a weird person. Oh God, why this man become my soulmate?' I sighed and turned to my right. I saw the man that also taller than me, but shorter one- or two-inch from the other man. I smiled at him when our eyes met. He smiled back at me and his eyes radiated with happiness. I do not know why his eyes are full of joy. After that, I just looked in front of me, and the Priest started our wedding ceremony.