• Introduction •

♡ You may request! ♡
_____________________________

It was a chilly day, as the wind made small whistles within the area of the two boys. It was silent between the two, as their minds were wandering elsewhere. Or so it seemed at least. None of the boys had spoken a single word, as their shoulders laid against each other. It was a beautiful view, as the sun started to set. The breeze passing by them, giving them both a sense of comfort.

"Stan..." A small voice mumbled, the ginger keeping his gaze upon the sun. Fixated at the moment.

"Hm?" The male replied the best he could, glancing at the ginger that was beside him. The one who had spoken and broken the peaceful yet content silence.

"Do you think that... things will be okay?"

What an odd question, Stan thought. Whilst the male was thinking happy thoughts, Kyle had such cold ones sometimes. Or even sometimes they were lukewarm.

"What makes you ask?"

"It's quiet today. The view is nice but... we live in such different worlds now. Things aren't the same as they were when we were kids. It's just, so bothering. Like, no one says anything anymore. No one admires the sun or the moon anymore." The ginger spoke his thoughts, his stare staying upon the sunset. "It's like, no one knows how much the sun brings us together. It lets us all know that we're all in the same world. Everyone struggles, and that we aren't alone. But why don't people appreciate what we have?"

Stan, who was listening, was speechless upon this accusation of the world. What convinced the Jewish male of this? "Kyle, " He began. "Because that's life. Some people don't appreciate what we have. Some do. But we can't do anything about it. So we make the best of it. We make our lives worth it."

Maybe it wasn't the best answer, but it was an honest one. To believe he was saying this and didn't think of this himself. It was astonishing to say the least, but yet he wanted to give an answer. No answer was truly correct though. As they both knew it was what they interpret themselves.

"Maybe you're right." Kyle spoke lowly, feeling a little happy with the answer. For sure it wasn't what he was hoping for, but he couldn't ask for anything more.

"Maybe I am."

The sunset really did unite them. Maybe not directly. But they both understood, they were playing life, and winning so far.