| Style |

1056 words | -STANXFACTION

There was something different about that night. Usually, between the two, they could talk so easily. Any subject was a discussion with the two. Sure, they had their arguments here and there. But it was never anything big, like the last time.

They were studying together. Of course, the ravenette never wanted to study. On the other hand, Kyle's mom heard about a recent adventure the ginger went on. Limiting the time they would be able to spend together, temporarily. The only reason she allowed for the male to stay over was for a project they made up, as well as studying. So they had no choice but to study. Kyle was on his stomach, laying on the bed as he was looking at a textbook. While Stan was also laying down next to the male. Using a book to write on a piece of paper. Small doodles can be seen on the sides. But notes overall were visible.

The sun was setting, indicating that their time was up. Kyle sighed as he closed the open textbook he was glancing at moments ago. While Stan was writing the last notes on a loose-leaf piece of paper.

"Guess you gotta go, huh." The ginger frowned a bit, sitting up as he was hating the fact they couldn't play video games in the time being. Small things often worried him. Like if Stan would get bored of him, that he would get replaced easily. Though, he trusted his Super Best Friend. Besides, Wendy and the male were officially over. They had grown up.

"Yeah, I guess." The ravenette let out a huff. "I don't get why you're grounded for it. Like, all we did was-"

"Dude, don't worry about it. We can still talk in school. Besides, we see each other at the bus stop." The jew offered a small smile to cheer him up. Kyle knew Stan was a complicated person. He was either really clingy or really distant.

"Right."

Stan began to gather up his own things while sitting up. Unintentionally leaving the paper on the bed as he finished. The male internally planned to grab it but forgot.

The ginger got up, but saw the paper he had almost forgotten. Grabbing it with a quick glance, he was gonna hand it to the male. "Stan, you almost forgot th-" He stopped.

The ravenette was focusing on his own bag before wondering what made his friend pause. "Hm?"

After moments of silence, Stan realized what paper that was. Instantly about to grab it from the ginger, who turned away while still looking at it. Getting up to retrieve it easier.

"K-Kyle! Give it back! I'm gonna need those notes for the test."

After another couple of moments, Kyle glanced at him. "Dude. What is this?"

On the paper, the doodles were small things. But they meant the biggest of symbolism. Despite the fact, one doodle was 'Stan x Kyle'. Surely, he didn't remember doodling that. But that doesn't mean it wasn't in his handwriting.

"Uh, I don't know. But I meant me and someone else. Okay?" Stan instantly got defensive, trying to grab it from him again.

"Uh-huh. Alright." He handed it to the other male, who folded it carefully. Pressing his fingers upon the creases to make sure it didn't unfold or something. Stuffing it into his pocket as his cheeks were a bit red. Heading towards the bedroom door as the ginger followed. They both went downstairs as Kyle opened the front door for him. He was about to leave when he felt a small tug.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Right?" Kyle asked, tugging on the male's sleeve. His hazel eyes filled with hope with an answer of yes.

There was a moment of silence from the two. Stan didn't know why he was hesitating. Maybe it was because of this embarrassing moment. Or maybe it was the fact he felt nauseous from the other's action. But the most possible answer was the fact Kyle was so close, he was taking in his facial features. Despite knowing every single one of them already from knowing him so long. His faded freckles that could only be seen up close or when he was blushing. His eyelashes weren't long, but they weren't short. The ginger's eyes had a mix of green and hazel. That if you looked too long, you'd be hypnotized by it. At least Stan thought so.

"Yeah."

Stan had a soft smile on his lips. The two were about the same height, except Stan was basically a centimeter taller. Though, it was because of a recent growth spurt Stan had. "By the way, " Stan spoke. "Don't be absent either, you dork."

Kyle pouted with a huff from the nickname, but decided not to object to it. Knowing it'd be a waste of time and energy combined. Maybe he did want Stan to stay longer, but he'd rather not get in trouble and so, he did what he felt was the right thing.

"Don't plan to."

The ravenette chuckled from his words. The sun setting was able to be seen from the open distance, as a cool breeze could be felt between the two. Which had calmed the boys at the moment from the mix of coolness and warmth from the house.

Kyle smiled softly before nodding, letting go of the male's sleeve to let him go. Not wanting to hear any loud yell that would startle the small and comfortable atmosphere. "Well, you should get going, Stan."

The ravenette nodded, taking note of how the ginger was now blushing. His freckles were vibrant from the color change of embarrassment.

Deciding to not hold back, Stan placed a small kiss on the ginger's cheek. Normally, Kyle would've been disgusted or yelled. But he didn't. His cheeks heating up even more at his point.

Stan chuckled a bit before waving, "See you tomorrow, Kyle. Don't be late." The male walked off as the ginger was dazed. After a moment, he closed the door slowly. Putting a hand where he could feel the aftermath of the kiss still.

With a smile, the ginger sighed happily. Leaning on the door as he was blushing still.

That night was definitely different from the usual. As instead of talking with words, they spoke with actions.