| Crenny |

878 words | TheSilhouetteWolf

It was a regular day, one would suppose. As the two males were hanging out at the back of the school. The blonde flickered the cigarette that was barely lit from the wind's embrace. Now, school had ended hours ago. But the ravenette was in need of some company, or so he says to the blonde. As he had gone through a breakup. Now, it was actually months ago him and the twitching male broke up. But the company was nice.

"-Then Kyle ended up punching Cartman. It was actually pretty funny, but he deserved it." Kenny rambled with a smile.

At the moment, Kenneth McCormick was always the talkative one. Sure, it bothered him sometimes that he was the only one to talk, but it was made up by the fact Craig listened to every word that came out his lips. Considering his own friends sometimes didn't listen.

Of course, Kenny didn't know one thing. Craig was absolutely fine. Sure, he was still super heartbroken since he actually loved Tweek. But something seemed so different. Kenny had seemed to actually become interesting. Sure they had conversations back then, and he'd listen. But suddenly, everything seemed more colorful around the blonde. He loved to hear him talk, examining his emotions he would show with his words or expression. Whenever he was happy, his lips crinkled into a smile. When he was sad, his eyes were dull. It was just the smallest details he could recognize instantly.

At the moment, they were both smoking. Kenny telling stories still and Craig listening with his gaze on the boy. Did he recently notice the small freckles on the blonde? Yes, yes he did. Because his hood was down, so the male's hair would practically glow throughout the whole time it was out in the open. As well as his face, it was something he could actually look at now. Feeling a little happy that the blonde took it off in their alone time. But, he'd never admit that.

"-So, what do you think Craig?"

The male didn't expect for a question to be asked. As the whole time he was starting and thinking. Honestly, he doesn't remember. "Uh.."

"Were you even listening?" Kenny huffed playfully, smiling shortly afterwards as he took a drag of the cigarette. Letting out a breath of smoke before shrugging. "Eh, it's whatever."

Craig raised a brow but decided not to ask, leaning on the school's wall before taking a drag of his own cigarette.

"So.. I wanted to ask. How are you and Tweek again? It's fine if you don't wanna answer, but I'm willing to check up on yo-"

"We're fine. We became friends after. Though people still ask why we broke up. But it's cool, I guess." Craig quickly responded.

Kenny slowly nodded, taking a drag before glancing at the other. "So, just not into blondes?" Of course, this was a joke.

Craig rolled his eyes and flipped off the male, receiving a laugh from it.

He hated this. Why? Because he felt his face heat up at the sound of the other's laugh. Sure, it wasn't Tweek's. But did it matter? Yes. Because it was different. Yet still was able to give him butterflies in his stomach.

"Pfft- you should've seen your expression!" Kenny snickered, a small tint of blush on his cheeks from laughing so hard.

Craig stayed quiet as he looked away. Keeping a straight face. Or he tried to as he suddenly felt the blonde leaning on him. It was a warm feeling somehow.

"So I'm guessing you /are/ into blondes! Who's next? Butters?" The male continued to tease him. Now, he was doing this on purpose. He'd never admit it, but he loved the boy's expressions. It showed that he was actually listening, and was willing to let it show in front of Kenny. It showed that Kenny was talking to an actual human being, that Craig considered him something.

"Dude, get off." The male rolled his eyes as then blonde did so. It felt cold again.

"Fine, Fine." Kenneth snickered before realizing his cigarette was running out. Dropping it before stepping on it to put it out. "Anyway, the sun is setting. We should get going."

Craig went silent before doing the same with the cigarette. Glancing at Kenny who had walked ahead, and who was currently waiting. After a moment, he spoke up.

"Ken, how do you feel about dating a guy?"

Weird, did it matter? Kenny wondered what he meant. But he also knew. Staying silent for a moment, he smiled. "Well, I'm not gay. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't give it a try. Plus, there's only one guy I like."

The view was beautiful. Was he talking about the sunset that was behind the blonde? Maybe. But he stared at the male for a moment. Feeling the wind blow as he was speechless.

"Craig? You okay du-"

"I like you. Not in a friend-way."

Silence filled the area, the wind being the only thing responding within the moment. Did Craig mean to say this? No, not really. He was scared. God, he hated the fear that would visit.

"Well, " Kenny spoke, smiling softly at the ravenette. "I guess that makes two of us."