| Cryde |

Tacoisms

Sorry if this is a bit rushed! I plan to make another longer one about them because they're cute -

_____________________

It had been a weird school day. At least Craig thought so. It had been a couple months when him and Tweek broke up. The noirette was petting stripe, laying down on his own bed. The room was dark and the room was filled with silence, he was staring at the poster above his bed. There was nothing really interesting about it at the moment, because he was in his thoughts. Laying on his stomach whilst the guinea pig let out a low squeak, catching his attention. Tweek had tried taking Stripe back before, but of course Craig stole him back. Guinea pig rights.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock on his door. He figured that it was his father or something, as the sun was already setting, so he just spoke in his usual tone.

"Come in."

It was none other then a grinning Clyde Donovan. Now, Clyde was best friends with the male, and was often told what happened between him and the blonde. But it was usually the small stuff. The noirette knew his friend couldn't keep secrets for the death of him.

"Heya dude! I heard you were feeling down for some odd reason, so I decided I'd sleepover!"

Now, Craig wondered how the hell he was here, how his family agreed, and who the hell told him. Opening his mouth to ask questions while gonna flip him off, the other had already slipped off his shoes and plopped down next to him. When did he decide where to stay? The monotone male rolled his eyes, Stripe going by the pillow.

"How did you-"

"No questions! Clyde Donovan is here to help."

Craig huffed, looking away. A small smile appeared on his lips at the other's company. The brunette took out his own phone, setting it by the pillow in a certain position where they could see, while Stripe went into Craig's hands.

"We could watch Vines together! Then I also have some candy!"

Clyde reached into his own pockets and took out pieces of candy, setting it on the bed. He grouped them together and put them by the phone. Meanwhile, Craig got up and carefully picked up the guinea pig, going and setting Stripe in it's cage and closing it.

"Oh! I also broug-"

Clyde was speaking before he felt the other lay next to him, feeling a warm embrace around him.

"Put the candy and phone away. My bed, my rules. We're sleeping."

The brunette was speechless before huffing, doing as told. As he was hoping to watch the videos with the other and enjoy the delicious magnificent candy. Once he finished stuffing the sweets in his pocket, he heard Craig moving the blanket under him.

Clyde moved his leg to help the other, and the next thing he knew, they were under the covers.

"Isn't this kinda gay-?"

The noirette rolled his eyes at the other's question, but felt his own cheeks heat up. Lucky enough, it was still dark in the room. So the male's blush was not able to be seen.

"No shit sherlock. But it's gonna be cold tonight." Craig had retorted before he felt the other cuddling up against him. He was surprised as he felt the other's face in his chest.

"I guess, but alright!"

The both were quiet as the noirette could practically feel his heart beating out his chest. The other was so warm, it was hypnotizing. Had he always felt this way?

He noticed the brunette's breath soften, as Craig figured he was asleep. The noirette hummed lightly, softly running his fingers through the other's hair. All of the other thoughts seemed to fade away, as Craig was thinking of the times with his friend. Did he consider the other a friend though? It can depend. He always thought of the male as some goof ball, and somehow he had earned the monotone male's respect, in a way. He was a deep thinker, while Clyde was more emotional and a crybaby. He wanted to protect the other now, he wanted to be the one Clyde could smile about. He wanted Clyde to love him. Craig had wanted this for awhile.

"...I love you."

Craig realized he said it out loud, but the other was asleep, right?

The brunette tensed up before looking up at the other, his eyes filled with different emotions. Which had slightly scared the noirette.

It was silent for a good minute, Craig was trying to think of a way to explain himself. But he couldn't think at the moment. The person who could make his heart jump was right there and cuddling him.

"I love you too, Craig." Clyde eventually responsed in a soft tone, closing his eyes and letting out a low and relieved sigh. Slowly drifting off to sleep in the other's arms.

Meanwhile, Craig was speechless. Did that really happen? He then smiled to himself, feeling himself blush immensely as he then continued to run his fingers through the other's hair.

"Goodnight, Clyde."

He placed a soft kiss on the other's head. Holding him close before closing his eyes. Feeling himself drift into a soft slumber as the night closed in on them.

He sure was in love.