| Style 2 ]

Give the person love because they were begging and I couldn't say so. 🥺 👆

Sorry if this isn't as good as the first one.

Blessur <- <3

___________________________

It was the day things would be different between the two, of course none of the boys knew that. As the sun was setting, both of their minds rested with ease, one of the males -- whose hair was ginger -- had spoken up in the empty room, a peaceful one.

"I wonder if things will stay like this."

The mutter had caught Stan's attention. They were both laying on their backs on the floor beside his own bed, next to each other. There really was no reason beside it, besides the fact laying on the same bed together with no one else was pretty gay to Stan. Not that there was anything wrong with being gay, it's just, he wasn't. Picking up the phone that was between them, he stopped the music that had been playing to speak.

"What makes you say that?"

"It's just, will we stay Super Best Friends?"

There had been a pause between the two. Indeed once again, the other overthought again. Surely Stan had his moments as well, but they were never so random. It was when he was drinking, or when he would go into a depressed moment. Which happened less ever since Kyle hung out with him more, such as sleepovers every other day in the week, or they just naturally went to one of the other's house, said hello to the other's mother, then go to their room. Their parents thought it was weird to call it a sleepover, even in highschool. Other than that, it was nice to Stan, because he felt special being able to see Kyle without his pride. It was definitely something that gave him wamrth. Nothing close enough to the sun, or anything.

"Of course, dude."

The ginger had moved to lay on his side, facing the ravenette now. This caught the male's attention, as he did his same to face the jewish boy. "But like, we can be so different now then we were back then. You're more-"

"We're Super Best Friends Kyle, even with our differences, we've made it this far." He paused, deciding to just be straight forward. "You mean a lot to me dude. And I wouldn't change that. You helped me fall out of the Wendy loop, and you let me move on. Something I needed to do. Without you, I'd be drinking my problems away."

The ginger was silent the whole time, really not knowing what to say. He felt he didn't do enough. That he couldn't have brought him out sooner, but that he also let him get hurt.

Meanwhile, Stan admired the other again. It was something he couldn't help but do. Gingers weren't always common. While he himself had black hair. Kyle had small freckles, and Stan didn't. Though, that was okay. All the more reason to think just how adorable Kyle was- wait, adorable?

"Thanks Stan.."

After a moment, the ravenette felt his cheeks get warm at a sudden realization. No wonder it felt so warm. He wasn't crushing on Kyle, he was in love with his best friend.

He was surprised when he felt something warm against his chest. Again? But this felt more.. physical. It wasn't the regular warmth mentioned before, it was different. Kyle had began cuddling Stan, on the floor, and had nuzzled into his chest. The ravenette felt his cheeks heat up at this, speechless. Usually the other never did it, and would claim that it was weird. Yet, it was happening?

Once he was able to fully process his thoughts, the male wrapped his arms around the other's body, as the warmth got stronger. It wasn't an overheating warmth, but a good kind. One that he knew was even better than alcohol. Cause for sure, it'd be addicting after this.

"Sorry, I just need this for a moment."

"N-No, I don't mind! Just surprised is all."

The ginger seemed to smile a bit as he sighed with joy, enjoying the silence that had been in the room. The room that was filled with lots and lots of memories between the both of them. Most were good and sad, but they were unforgettable. And knowing they had known each other for years was really nice. Especially with knowing they've been through a lot and still manage to be able to appreciate the little things.

As much as Kyle loved thinking, something was off. The other's heartbeat was practically racing now, as when he first hugged him, it wasn't. He then looked at the other, as they locked gazes with each other. However, Stan's whole face was red, making the ginger blush a bit.

The daywalker had gotten confused, and yet flustered. Did something happen? Maybe it was because they were so close, or maybe it was the fact Stan was still holding him close.

"Hey-uh, Kyle?"

"Yeah Stan?"

The ravenette had hesitated, bititng his own bottom lip with anxiety. After taking a long inhale, he smiled nervously as he scratched the back of his head before clearing his throat.

"CanIkissyou-"

Silence. It was suffocating now for the noirette. Because what if Kyle asked him to say it again? Or what if he was digusted or something?

"Like, on the lips?" He had a certain tone, it was full of confusion. While the daywalker had started to blush even more, not knowing how to react.

"Yes! I mean, whateverisfi-"

More of the warmth had stopped him. Well, no, not exactly. It was the other's lips on his. His lips were soft, something he could definitely savor for a moment. While his own were a bit chapped. The warmth had disappeared before he could even act back, as the ginger timidly smiled. "Sorry, you'd just end up rambling if you kept going."

Admittedly, he was neauseous for a moment, holding back any of the dinner he had. Not that he was disgusted, it was just so amazing he needed a moment.

Sure, it wasn't Kyle's first kiss, or Stan's. But it was their first kiss together. And that's what made it so sweet.

Stan got himself together moments after that, going to say something before the ginger cuddled into his chest, covering his face.

Deciding to wait for the other, he hugged him closely. Feeling the other's heartbeat, as his heart was racing as well.

Maybe Kyle was right, things would change. But in a good way. It didn't matter that it was on the floor. It was the memory that mattered. A memory that would last them a long time together.