| Staig |

I just realized I've written so much Craig ships, he's growing on me. Fuck.

And I dunno if I made this slightly angsty or not, but I tried to add fluff I sweAr - my mind just wandered. TvT
gaydisaster--
_______________

Annoying.

The way the male would ramble was annoying to Craig, it was the very first thing he would think when Stan tried talking to him. Even after their past experiences, it just proved his own thoughts in a way, right. Like the time Stan and his gang took his birthday money. Yes he still thinks about it when he sees them.

One thing bothered him, he couldn't help but notice when Stan would have his mood swings, when the male would force a smile to his friends or when he was drunk. It was almost embarrassing to watch at some point, and he didn't know why. Yet when Stan once smiled, Craig could see it in the corner of his eye and feel butterflies in his stomach.

But enough about that, because at the moment he was on the couch of his own house, with the exact male he was thinking about. Specifically, Stan fuckin Marsh, who was asleep from drinking. They were supposed to do a project, next thing he knows, Stan comes over drunk and all over the male. The noirette guessed the other was dumped, or Kyle wanted to be independent. It was annoying still, why was the other so -

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt the male leaned onto Craig's shoulder, his breath slow and soft from being asleep. He had a soft smile while blushing, still asleep. The awake noirette flinched a bit, one part of him wanting to push the other off, but he didn't.

With a sigh, he slightly leaned onto the other in return, taking out his own phone to see if he had any texts overall. Or maybe he was lying to himself, cause that was proven wrong when he went on Instagram to see if any news were to happen about Stan. Going to profiles he never cared enough to look at before. Like, Wendy's or Kyle's profile. It's not like he was wanting to see the other's genuine smile, maybe it was for the project. Who knows, maybe that was a lie too. Maybe he just wanted to see the male genuine again.

Searching on his phone, he slightly hated the smell of alcohol the other gave off, and that began to fill the room slowly by the minute. Or maybe that was an exaggeration. Otherwise, he stayed in place before pausing with his stare on his own phone. Bingo. There was a selfie from Wendy's page, showing her with Token. He noticed how close they seemed, but maybe it wasn't it. Hell, Token and Nichole were together, so obviously Wendy and him weren't dating. Plus he knew Token, and he wasn't really like that.

Coming to the conclusion Stan just felt jealous, he scrolled out of Wendy's Instagram and to Kyle's once again. Admittedly, he had mixed feelings about the ginger. He was more logical, but in a way too expressive. Kenny was okay, just a pervert one-hundred percent of the time. Stan was a mix of emotions. He didn't pity the ravenette, but he didn't hate him.

Looking at the ginger's page, which barely had any posts, he didn't find anything that caught his attention. The only latest post he found was Kyle hanging out with Kenny. Finally getting off his profile, the male stayed quiet whilst the other slept rather peacefully.

It was hard to process, but the fact he wished to help the other was in the back of his mind. He didn't know why he was even doing this stuff, it slightly bothered him he was doing this for someone he wasn't on the best terms with. Once again, Stan was in his own way annoying. Annoying for doing stupid things, and annoying for making him feel this way. Annoying for arriving drunk and annoying for that stupid heartwarming smile. Fuck.

Groaning, the male was gonna turn off his own phone, but he couldn't bare the temptation to look at Stan's profile. There was nothing different, other then the fact the latest post was him questioning his sexuality. More thoughts consumed the noirette, making Craig wonder if Wendy saw and they argued. Or maybe Stan got so confused he drank to find a solution. In the end, he doesn't know. Turning off his own phone, he placed it on the couch before glancing at Stan. With hesitation he wrapped an arm around him, slightly pulling him closer. They had a few days for the project, and at this point Stan owed him.

Resting his head on the other's, he let out a low sigh to the tint of content rising in his throat, which he refused to express. The fact Stan could be questioning was a little relieving for some reason, but there was Wendy, whom he had no problem with. She was decent to say the least. Maybe they did argue, he didn't know. It wasn't his business at the moment, he just wanted Stan to have a genuine smile that was from the heart. A smile that showed he was okay. Usually, the male didn't care, but if it was interrupting the project, might as well, right?

..Okay, maybe that was an excuse, and Craig knew it. Letting out a sigh, he recognized the emotions. Goddamnit. Why did he have to have these feelings towards someone so addictively annoying, a good annoying to say the least.

Noticing it was getting dark, he let out a low yawn as he slightly nuzzled the other for a slight sense of warmth. Whatever happened, he'd look out for him. Even if it met from a distance or arguing a bit. He wanted a reaction, at this point and forward, a good one. He'd never admit it to someone but himself. Feeling the ease of warmth, he felt the other let out a low groan before scooting closer to Craig, making him blush a bit. Waiting a couple moments, Stan was still asleep and Craig was relieved.

Though, Stan seemed pretty happy. It was hard to understand why to Craig. Like the ravenette felt at ease with Craig, even going as far as to, at-this-point, cuddle him. Like if it were something he wanted to do.

Deciding a nap wouldn't hurt, the noirette closed his eyes as he contined to embrace the sleeping ravenette, sleep taking over as his mind went to ease, and he felt the overwhelming peace fill the room.