| Creek |

I finally did it -
*holy music*

______________

It was the middle of the night and a certain blonde was feeling on edge. Or rather, it was like that since his parents left the house around the time the sun was setting, mostly for some weird thing they didn't tell him about. In his messy room, Tweek whimpered as he looked around in the dark. Now, he wasn't necessarily afraid of the dark, but rather, the underpants gnomes. What if they were out to get him that night? Sure he could beat the shit out of someone if it were a person, but the underpants gnomes were different!

Glancing at his own phone, the blonde hesitated while keeping his stare at it. As much as he wanted to text his boyfriend, he was worried he'd bother him, considering Craig was at a sleepover with Clyde and Token. Yes he was invited, but he had said no out of not being used to it. With a whine he took his stare away from his phone, laying down on his bed before hugging his pillow. Closing his eyes as he did his best to fall asleep instantly. But, that didn't work. Considering he just drank coffee moments ago.

"J-Jesus.." He muttered to himself anxiously, hugging the pillow tighter. Now he wished he said yes to be with Craig, maybe then he'd feel a bit calmer. But, either way, he could live a night without the noirette, right? Yep, yes, sure he could, it's not like he hasn't before.

Keeping the tight grip on the pillow, he imagined as if it were Craig he were hugging. Loosening his grip on the pillow, he relaxed a bit. Imagining the stars above them before he suddenly felt sleepy. Though, this was ruined when his phone went off from a notification. Jumping a bit from the sound, he reached for it while laying down still, keeping an arm around the pillow. He turned it off before squinting a bit at the brightness, his eyes adjusting to the screen before seeing it was a notification from a youtube video. Frowning a bit, he put his own phone down before hugging the pillow once again. He had hoped it would have been Craig, but he knew that would be farfetched.

Once again, his thoughts were interrupted when he got a call, startling him as he almost fell off the bed. Yelping he looked at the contact of it, seeing it was 'ᴄʀᴀɪɢ♡' made him feel a little relieved. He quickly sat up whilst hugging the pillow, pressing answer with hesitation and anxiety.

"H-Hello?" He spoke up, a little nervous since he wasn't used to calls at all. It was just something he hated doing sometimes
from never knowing what they could say.

"Hey babe, uh, I just wanted to check up on you." The voice on the other side said, or rather, Craig. He seemed a little embarrassed for some odd reason.

"Oh! Well, I-I'm okay! What made you call?" Tweek asked, curiosity lacing his tone as he would lay back, pillow still in hand.

"Well, the guys fell asleep after Clyde spiked the drinks, since Jimmy and Kenny came along. I didn't drink anything. But Token is fine, he didn't either. So Clyde, Jimmy, and Kenny passed out." The noirette spoke with a huff at the end of his sentence, then his voice softened once he spoke up again, "So, Token is taking care of them and I'm taking the time to call you."

The blonde had let out a low chuckle at the explanation, but began to blush upon the other's last sentence. "O-Oh."

"Anyway, uh, I missed you." Craig had admitted, the last few words muffled. The blonde guessed he felt embarrassed admitting something like that. To the noirette, it was really embarrassing. He used to feel the blonde was pretty clingy and worried over no response, but then when he got less worried texts over time, he kinda missed it. Despite the fact the blonde felt less worried and trusted Craig, so it gave the noirette mixed feelings.

"I missed you t-too." The blonde responded with a smile, earning a small and content chuckle from the usually serious male.

"Well, that's good." He paused, "I was wondering, considering the guys all passed out and acted like idiots, if I could come over." Craig had spoke, "Since uh, we never really had a sleepover together in awhile, alone, I mean."

Tweek had blushed at this, surprised what even encouraged the male to say such a thing. He smiled softly, despite the other not seeing it. "O-Of course. Right now or? Considering I think Token would need help, r-right?"

"Well, they had passed out on the couch. So we just gave them a blanket. Plus, Token's gonna get Nichole to help, since she wanted to come over. So yeah, right now." Craig responded.

Tweek had hummed in reply as a smile was on his face, feeling nice just talking to the noirette, it was just something he appreciated. It was a feeling like he meant something to the other, despite knowing he did. "Well, a-alright. Feel free to come over."

There was a moment of silence before Craig spoke up, "Well, I'll get going."

"Alright, bye Craig!"

It was silent for a moment before the male seemed to timidly speak, "Bye Honey, I love you. I'll see you in a bit."

Tweek felt his cheeks heat up, as the words 'I love you' weren't spoken everyday. They knew they loved each other and the noirette always believed they didn't need to say it to prove it. So hearing that was a dream come true.

"I love you too." The blonde said before hanging up shortly after, already wanting to say the words again. Smiling to himself, he hugged the pillow tightly with a smile on his face, blushing a lot.

God, he loved him so much.