GUILT_Moving

The door closed to Bakugo's home, leaving him alone in the hallway. He took a deep breath before he trotted back into the living where his mother and father were seated on the couch, staring at him carefully.

"Are you sure...this is what you want?" Mitsuki muttered softly, all differently from her usual abrasive tone.

"I don't care, it's what they want. It's not safe for us to be outside apparently..." Bakugo looked at the empty seat on the couch All Might and Aizawl was just sitting on. The air felt so empty, a void was laying there.

His teachers had looked at him with that damn pity. Like he was traumatized because that is what his shitty mother probably told them.

"Well...I guess it's our safest option, but are you sure you're ready for something like this?" Mitsuki asked again, eyes creased worriedly and it made Bakugo angry all over again. What did she know? She wasn't there when they took him, she wasn't there when his classmates risked their life's...when All Might ended.

God, he made it sound like the hero had dropped dead. All Might was just sitting in his living room, offering to let him stay at the U.A dorm system. Bakugo hated the thought of living with all those extras-

Hah...you're the extra one

You're not needed here

"Whatever, I don't care as long as they leave me alone" With a hasty step, he twisted around and aimed for the staircase. He couldn't stand in the living room, not where he had faced All Might so normally.

It would be a blessing to be away from his parents too. They were exhausting, always trying to talk and comfort him. How many times did he have to spit it out? Bakugo never needed anyone in his life.

The villains would have killed you

Bakugo's teeth clenched tight. He did reach for Kirishima's hand, what a fucking joke. He didn't need them to fly into the air, he would've won that fight. Yeah, they were no match for him at all.

It had been three days since he last saw any of his classmates. What was gonna happen? They did break the rules. It didn't matter, it was their choice to make a fool out of themselves and rescue him; especially when Bakugo didn't need any rescuing. It was all for nothing.

He went straight to his bedroom and locked the door. It was never something Bakugo used to do before, he had nothing to hide. But now, when his parents watched him like a hawk, every fucking detail, Bakugo locked himself completely out from the world.

He didn't say that he exactly hated it. Bakugo liked being alone where nobody could open their loud mouth and annoy him. It was great being alone. Alone with this wretched feeling in his heart.

He was tired. 

<>

Moving to the dorms was just another tiresome day. Mitsuki pestered him to clean and pack up his room whilst his father stayed quiet.

"Hurry up Katsuki! The moving truck is here!" Mitsuki hollered from downstairs causing him to groan. He didn't shout back at her. His throat had been aching since morning and Bakugo was soon met with a light cold. Another nuisance in his life.

He stood by the doorway, gazing at his empty room. Somethings were left behind...an old All Might figure he got for his fifth birthday party from none other than Deku. That damn nerd was so obsessed with All Might it was ridiculous.

Bakugo had stumbled on it while looking underneath his bed. It had laid there for god knows how long. But there was no way he could take it to the dorms, Bakugo wasn't a crazy fanboy like Deku.