GUILT__Submerge

Maybe he didn't get a notification when rock bottom came—but it sure as hell did. And it scourged all his limbs, rapturing the last bit of hope apart, to shreds and pieces that will never be found.

Not like this. Not ever.

Nobody will ever see his suffering, because he never suffered before.

Pride.

What a fucking curse that emotion was. A curse he was born with, a destiny he was presented with because of his quirk. Bakugo began to despise that loud thing. Its noise used to grant him thrills, just showing how powerful he was.

But now, that obnoxious sound was like a pest to his ears. He found himself on many occasions saying that he should shut up—only to realize he was stuck with this 'faith'.

How fucking ironic, Bakugo used to bully Deku for being quirkless—not knowing the burden of actually carrying a quirk worthy of a true hero. Bakugo was now almost begging on his knees for his quirk to be nonexistent.

It was the first day Bakugo skipped class. The first day where all his problems became so crystal clear—Bakugo was beginning to falter behind. His motivation and drive slowly drifting away, to this dark place where he simply didn't need them anymore.

What future was he striving after?

Bakugo had not gotten up from bed all day, he didn't care to make himself food or take a hot shower. After the small fight with Deku the previous night, he found even less of a reason to get up.

"You're worthless" Those words were beginning to weigh more of his mind, submerging his once prideful brain with toxicity. "You deserve this" But Bakugo gave up on fighting who he was meant to be.

"If you want a quirk so bad, why don't pray for one in your next life—and take a swan dive of the roof of the building?"

A jolt danced across his body, causing his eyes to open wide with disbelief. Bakugo hadn't thought back to those days in ages...why were those memories submerging now? What did they have to do with anything?

That was in the far past, a past where he didn't belong in. Or did he belong just there? Because he hadn't really changed, he was still that piece of shit who thought he was superior. What a humerus joke.

The day was nearing to an end and Bakugo only knew because he heard his boisterous class enter inside. He could always hear Kaminari's loud wails, or Ashido's putrid screaming, or fangirling if you might say.

How did Bakugo end up in the group who were the most obnoxious exactly?

"Oi, Bakugo!" He literally got the chills once hearing his name being called out so bluntly. By now, everyone knew he was skipping. Of course someone was going to put their nose up his business.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled back, already in a bad mood. Okay, when wasn't Bakugo in a bad mood? He couldn't even remember anymore. "And leave me the hell alone!" He asserted, hoping to intimidate whoever had a death wish.

Footsteps neared the front of his door, they were light and Bakugo recognized them to be Kaminari's. Just fucking awesome, these shitty bastards just wouldn't get the hint. One day, Bakugo was gonna lose his voice all together.

"Listen..." Kaminari was still located in front of the door, his voice immersed with this sorrowful sense. "I know you've been having a hard time lately...and you probably don't want to see my face, but please listen" This was totally unnatural for Kaminari to say.

His goofy self could never act so stern and serious. What the fuck was going on? Was everyone losing their minds?

"I heard you and Midoriya fight last night...or it wasn't your usual arguing" Kaminari's statement sent Bakugo too his heels. Emotions swirled through his body and he wanted to explode the door to pieces.