GUILT__Void

Bakugo waited and waited, promising himself to be patient. But that patience was running thin as Deku struggled to throw out his words.

"Deku, I gave you five minutes. If you don't speak up soon I'm serio-"

"I-I'm scared okay? I'm terrified to even be here" Deku cut him off just as quickly as those words left his lips. A body that stood so unbalanced on the floor, eyes that were already covered with fresh tears. Bakugo hated it all.

"I-I'm scared to say the wrong thing, because that's what I've been doing throughout our whole life!" Deku was a trembling mess, causing an ache to seep Bakugo's chest.

This wasn't good for him, no. This situation was really delirious. Deku should have never come here, he should have learned to stay the fuck away. It used to be so damn easy.
Everything used to be so damn easy when he was fueled with pure anger.

It was easy to yell, to push people down until they scattered away with their tails between their legs. It meant that Bakugo won.
But not with Deku, he never ran away. Even when he was shitless scared, Deku always ran after him with a death wish. Deku never faltered to fear.

And Deku wasn't backing down now either.

"Then learn to stay away nerd and we wouldn't be having this conversation!" It was the only way Bakugo could protect himself. To push and push, until he was left breathless. There was no other way to live, no other option to choose.

He never wanted friends or petty things like relationships. It was a waste of effort and drove him insane. He may have lost his temper, but he was sure as hell not gonna hold Deku's hand and sing about friendship.

"I'm not going anywhere! Why can't you accept that fact?!" Deku screamed back, growing more agitated by the second. But to Bakugo this was just another pointless conversation. He was beyond tired of this hell.

"Then what the fuck do you want Deku?! You want me to say we're friends? You want me to sit with you at lunch? You want us to hangout?" Bakugo's voice grew lighter and lighter, taking short steps towards the other boy. "You know damn well that is not happening! I'm never gonna consider you anything in my life! Why can't you accept that fact and fuck off!?" Bakugo raged out, his heartbeats exceeding over the limit.

His mind was like a volcano, ready to explode and burn everything in his path.

Deku stared at him and the more seconds passed by, the more glassy his eyes became. "...Why...why do you hate me so much?" Endless tears plunged from Deku's eyes, shattering on the floor like broken shards of glass.

They both knew where this conversation was going. It was undeniable.

It was their faith.

"Don't ask me stupid questions you already know the answer too" In a swift motion, he shifted to open the door, gesturing for Deku to walk the hell out. Bakugo didn't own the heart to look at his face anymore.

"N-No! Me being born quirkless is not a good enough reason to hate me!!!" Deku bursted so loud that Bakugo shut the door immediately. Somebody was gonna hear them and things were really gonna go to shit.

"I never said you had to like me or even consider me a friend! B-But I still care about you Kacchan! It hurts when you treat me like garbage" Deku grabbed ahold of his own shirt and Bakugo realized how upset Deku was. He had never seen the freckled boy act out so much.