GUILT_Bleed

If it wasn't enough that Bakugo had to survive a whole day of starving himself, he had to endure another sleepless night too. Just fucking great, life was a bitch slapping him in the face again. You're deadly hungry, how about you get sleep deprived too?

Shit

Yeah, that was pretty much the mixture for chaos. But at the very least, it was a Sunday morning. No lectures, no training...but there was no alone time. Bakugo woke at 12 pm, eyes fluttering briskly against the shallow breeze that was seeping through his open window and wavy curtains.

It was the first morning at the dorms, away from his house. Bakugo realized as soon as he stepped out of that door, there was no alone time. Maybe he should have thought this through furthermore?

Sure living with his parents was a pain in the ass. Getting yelled at constantly by his mother, having to strain himself just so he didn't loose his temper. It was tedious and annoying yet...it was familiar. It was his home for all of his young life.

Grow the hell up

Bakugo brought an arm over his forehead, taking a deep breath. His whole body ached for some reason, his muscles were so heavy that he wondered how on earth he was gonna stand up. The effects were as if he had been training a whole day with no break. Which had crossed his mind more than once.

If he wasn't going to enjoy staying at this awful place, then at least make use of your time and do as you always do; Train until there is nothing left of you. Make that throat sore and heave for air, make those eyes hazy and long for just a moment of rest. And finally pass out on the bed only to do the same thing all over again.

It was a punishment he deserved.

However, Bakugo couldn't find that drive or passion to do so. Before, it was all for the sake of surpassing All Might. There was no other questions asked, he just did what he needed to do. To be the best, to be at the top and look down on everyone else.

That passion had dissolved into a blank space.

Now...it all seemed hopeless. Was he gonna go that far to reach nothing? But it was his fault. He did this, he ruined everything. To go and exhaust himself would just be another way to piss over his feelings.

He got himself out of bed, not without stumbling. He desperately needed to eat, but something in his mind (for the first time in his life) said no, you don't want to eat. You don't deserve to fill your stomach with food. You didn't even workout, you're a waste.

Bakugo's eyebrows lowered with dread. He had never ever thought like that before. Like he didn't deserve something. It was painful, yet somehow enjoyable: to be suffering like this in a way nobody could notice. Nobody could know.

They wouldn't care anyways
You've hurt them so much, why should any of them care about your well being?

Bakugo shook his head forcefully, having enough of these depressing emotions. Although, he was beginning to get a little used to it. Now, a whole week after the fight. It didn't even matter.

He got himself dressed, not really knowing if he should jog or get some studying done. Maybe a jog was better to free his thoughts, to free himself from his own damn mind. It was like a prison these days.

He ambled out of the door, makings sure to gaze around for any possible interaction with his peers; which was a definitive no go.

He could hear distinctive sounds coming from the living room downstairs.

Fuck

Bakugo completely forgot that he had to walk passed that damn living room to get outside. Which meant someone was gonna try and talk to him. Oh how he wished he could stay at home and avoid all these troubles.