GUILT_Eyes of sympathy

The sun rose upon the horizon, welcoming a radiant morning at the U.A dorms. It was the first day of school—coming straight from the dorms. No more hurrying to the busses, trains and so on. The school building was right there.

It was a nice hassle to avoid.

But not to Bakugo.

The thought of having breakfast with everyone, hearing how fucking excited they were, how much fun they were going to have. Just a pile of bullshit.

Why did he say yes to move here? What on earth was going through his mind when he decided to move in with all these obnoxious people? Bakugo must have gone insane.

But now it was done, no way of going back. He just had to keep moving forward and bear this...whatever feeling was planted on his heart. In hopes of relief, in hope of getting rid of this emotion and throw it to hell.
But Bakugo was sure of one thing, one person he needed to avoid at all costs.

Deku.

Bakugo needed to get the hell away from Deku, looking at those eyes put a weight on his shoulders he couldn't bare.

"You're next..."

That was right, Bakugo was fucking right from the very start. The sports festival, the exams, the training camp—his suspicion had built for months. Deku had connections to All Might, he got his quirk from All Might.

A borrowed power.
A borrowed fucking power.

Bakugo had no fucking clue how that worked out, but it was the only explanation. However, now that All Might had resigned from his hero career, he wanted Deku to take his place.

Izuku Midoriya had risen while he had fallen.

What a freaking turn this took. Bakugo shook his head and put on his uniform lazily. He didn't want to go to school again, that was no schock, but as long as Deku stayed far away, he would be fine. Right? There was no reason to worry.

Nobody else knew expect himself.

"What a mess you've become..." Bakugo told himself, staring at the mirror. His face was paler, lips cracked from malnutrition and eyes so droopy from lack of proper sleep. He truly wasn't at his best, not like he cared for his looks before.

Breakfast was served in the kitchen, the smell of waffles and coffee was pleasant to his nose. God, how much he wanted to devour that food and satisfy his cravings. Bakugo had never in his life deprived himself of food, his lifestyle had always been healthy and full of nutrition.

This was far from his usual self, but the anxiety to be sitting with everyone halted him of course. He absolutely hated feeling so caged by his own mind. Just eat the fucking food and move on.

"Good morning Bakugo!" Kirishima was the first to notice his presence. The crimson eyed boy had already sat down with their other friends and began eating.

"Morning" He gave the male a simple nod, moving to the counter to grab a white plate.

"Oi, Bakugo? What's been going on, you haven't had one meal with us at all?" Kaminari questioned a little too loudly, and it made Bakugo flinch. He could imagine the waves of stares he got from his other classmates.

He could only stay silent by the counter, staring down at the waffle on his plate. His back was facing his peers and the silence that washed over the room made him want to throw up again.

"...That's true, are you alright, Bakugo?" Uraraka's reluctant voice invaded the quiet room. She got no response from the male that was frozen by the counter. He didn't dare to look them in the eyes. "You're not acting like yourself..." Uraraka murmured. She was probably the only girl that dared to point out his behavior.