12%

*GRAB YOUR POPCORN TIME FOR DRAMA*

H A V E N

"Haveanna!" Mother gasps loudly.

"Don't you dare call me that!" I spat feeling the memories of him resurface. God I miss him so much.

"Haveanna Melody Tuckett you do not curse in our house!" My father snaps as my mother makes her way towards me. The courage coursing through me prevails when I stand up from my seat.

"Woah, let's just-" Mr.Styles begins.

"Shut up." My mother grits her teeth. Mr.Styles' eyes widen,

"You ungrateful little girl." She seethes raising her right hand. Father steps behind her and grabs her wrist before she inflicts a hit.

"You were going to hit me in front of them?" I whisper painfully. Regret and sadness replace the little courage I once had.

"Hank let me go, she needs to learn!" My mother struggles into his grasp. Color drains from my face when my father lets her go, and then I feel a sharp sting to my cheek. Everything comes back to memory the screaming the crying the panic attacks. I heave heavily.

"I'm taking her out." Harry hisses at my mother and ushers me outside.

"Mr.Styles it was very unprofessional of me-"

"You're damn right it was Paula! Forget about that job." The slam of the door echoes as we step outside into the cold winter air. Taking me in his arms as we walk to his car, and he places me down.

"Hey, Hey, Hey." He tips my chin to look at him.

"Breathe." He soothes me rubbing my back after he drops down on his porch swing and pulls me onto his lap. I lost the ability to cry a long time ago.

"Hey you're okay, you're okay Kitten." He coos to me softly comforting me with his smooth voice. Turning on the radio he puts on soft music.

The pounding in my chest continues as my breathing gets harder. Picking his face up in my he stares at me with those green eyes. That's when the song comes on. How freaking ironic.

"Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band."

Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man." He sings. So angelic so beautiful and raspy. Of course it was his song. Can the world turn on me anymore than it has? He drives aimlessly around our small town, feeling free.

" Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand, And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand."

"P-puff." I plead for him.

" Jesus freaks out in the street, handing tickets out for God."

"Turning back she just laughs, the boulevard is not that bad." Smiling weakly he grasps my hand.

" Piano man he makes his stand in the auditorium."

"Looking on she sings the songs
The words she knows the tune she hums." His voice carries on with the tune.

" But oh how it feels so real, lying here with no one near."

"Only you and you can hear me, when I say softly slowly."

"Hold me closer tiny dancer, count the headlights on the highway." I join in singing, my favorite but least favorite song.

"Lay me down in sheets of linen, You had a busy day today." The chorus ends as he slowly pulls in his driveway.

"I-i love this song." I croak.

"I'm surprised you know it, it's a classic." He grins and leans over the console.

"Would you like to come in to talk?" He asks softly.

I nod without thinking.

(A/N: CLARIFY THINGS: HAVENS REAL NAME IS HAVEANNA, SHE DOESN'T LIKED BEING CALLED THAT FOR A REASON YOU WILL FIND OUT LATER, DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO YEAH,)

(P.S: I absolutely adore Elton John so you might be seeing more of him)