24%

H A R R Y

"HARRY GET OFF THE D.AMN GRASS!" Niall yells in my ear. Raising my hand up I slap him across the face and groan.

"Oh, what the f.uck was that for?!"

(did anyone see what I did there hehehehe)

"Harry you're on the grass, it's morning, and poor Haven is suffocating probably!" I look down and see her sleeping soundly in my arms.

"She's not suffocating." I flip him off.

"Daddy?" Haven wakes up.

"Hii, sleeping beauty." I kiss her lips softly.

"Stop with the mush and get up!" Niall shakes me.

"Ugh go away!" I slap his arms away.

"Fine I'm leaving!" He trips on the shell before leaving cooly.

"We should probably get up darling." I say to her. Her blonde hair splayed over my arm and onto the grass.

"I don't wanna." She whines.

"Upsie daisy baby girl." I sit up and pull her on my lap.

"I feel woozy." She holds her head.

"You were quite the drinker yesterday." I inform her.

"I drank? Alcohol?" She panics.

"Darling are you okay?" I place my hand on the small of her back.

"I feel sick." She says. She gets up quickly and bends over emptying her stomach. I rush to her side and pull back her hair as she continues to throw up.

"Oh baby doll." I rub her back up and down comforting her. After she finishes she collapses onto the ground and sobs.

"Baby-baby what's going on?" I ask confused as she heaves heavily.

"I-i don't know I-i just feel like I'm s-sinning a-and I can't b-breathe." Her voice broken and tears running down her face.

"Deep breathes yeah?" I hold her closely. She breathes brokenly and shakes.

"It's okay, it's okay baby." I repeat over and over. I hug her tightly and rock back and forth.

"I-im sorry, I d-didn't mean to." She sniffles.

"Shh calm down baby." I drawl out huskily hoping I can calm her. Her shaking and sobbing ceases and she lays breathing normally in my arms.

"There you go, breathe." I suck in deep breaths showing her.

"S-sorry.." She chokes quietly.

(HAHA LIKE SHE CHOKES ON HARRY'S BIG A.SS D- im sorry.)

(JUST KIDDING SHE DOESN'T HAVE A GAG REFLEX HEHEHE)

"Hey,hey you're okay." I soothe her.

"I haven't had those in years." She utters.

"Had what?"

"Panic Attacks.." She mumbles under her breath.

"It's okay,"

"How'd you know how to calm me down?" She asked.

"I have asthma and my sister does to, so I just did the same thing to calm her down." I explain.

"Hey Harry do you have any lube- oh..." Zayn asks me and I mentally cringe.

"Gross man.." I groan.

"Hey man she likes it from the back." He informs. I gag and do a fake vomitting motion.

"No Zayn I don't have any lube." I sigh.

"Sorry man I'll just ask Louis." He mutters walking off.

"Daddy, what's lube?" Haven asks innocently.

"Oh darling, you're so innocent." I smirk and peck her lips.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She asks curiously.

"Very good for Daddy."

(A/N SO I WENT TO THE MALL WITH MY FRIENDS AND SHE WAS SHOPPING FOR HER BOYFRIEND AND SHE WAS LIKE LETS BUY A GAG GIFT FOR HIM AND WE WERE IN THE BACK OF SPENCER'S LOOKING AT LUBE FOR 20 MINUTES AND WHEN SHE FOUND ONE SHE DIDN'T BUY IT BC EVERYONE WAS GIVING HER DIRTY LOOKS. I CRIED, SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT OR TOMORROW STAY LOVELY AND MASTURBATE x ~S)