23%

(REMEMBER WHEN NARRY HAD A POOL DAY GOD WHAT A DAY TO BE ALIVE)

H A R R Y

"Harry we won!" Niall high fives me down low.

"In your face you Austrailian twats!" I gloat to Luke and Calum who is fuming.

"Holy s.hit." Luke gapes staring at something. I hop out of the pool and see what they are staring at. Oh f.uck me. F.ucking Christy and Kate making a man suffer blue balls. Where did they get that bathing suit, f.uck. All of them sway their hips back and forth when they walk on the ground complimenting their tan long legs. Not a good idea to wear just shorts f.uck boners hurt. All the guys are looking at my girl. My f.ucking girl. Hell no. I take steps forward to her and I know her eyes widen under those big a.ss sunglasses.

"Well well well don't you look dashing." I breathe placing my hand on the curve of her bum.

"The girls got me it." She whispers.

"Mmm I don't know whether to thank them or kill them." I say truthfully and she gasps when I push my body against hers. Men who were staring at her still continues to look at my dominant action.

"Who's your Daddy Kitten?" I growl and attach my lips to her neck marking her.

"You are Daddy." She sucks in another gasp.

"That's right baby girl, now show all these other men what you mean to me." I demand she thinks a second before jumping onto my waist sending me back into the pool and kissing me roughly. The cool water hits us as we continue to makeout underwater before coming up for breath. I place my forehead on hers and grin smugly.

"I think they know now." I whisper softly into her ear. She giggles and runs her hands through my messed up hair.

"C'mon love birds let's play chicken!" Niall yells to us. I smile at her before going underwater and grabbing her feet. Her laughs echo through the pool as she squirms away from me. Finally I place her on my shoulders and emerge from the crystal blue water with her on top.

"C'mon Baby doll let's show 'em." I say and she nods placing her hands on top of my head.

"Nope unfair advantage I'll take her!" Luke grabs her off my shoulders and places her on his. I'm about to say something but Niall comes up and puts me on his shoulders.

"Boyfriend vs. Girlfriend sounds like a good match." Niall snickers to Luke.

"I want a clean match, no cheap shots or foul lang-"

"Shut the f.uck up Liam!" Niall laughs.

"CHICKEN B.ITCH!" Calum shouts signaling we can start.

Luke moves swiftly through the water to Niall and Haven grabs my biceps. I struggle to get her off she shaking me until I almost fall. She's f.ucking strong d.amn.

"C'mon Harry don't let a girl beat ya!" Michael screams to me. Haven grins and looks at me before bouncing up and down on Luke's shoulder. Holy t.its. They just bounce perfectly it's hard to tear my eyes from, and I can feel myself getting hard. I'm broken away from my day dream when Haven pushes me off Niall's shoulders into the water.

"She won, good job Haven!" Luke fist bumps her.

"I had an unfair disadvantage!" I argue.

"Yeah I know it was poking me in the back of the head." Niall shudders in disgust. Whoops....

"Haven is the champion my friends buhm buhm!" Haven sings swaying back and forth.

"Andd sheee will keep onnn fightinggg till the enddd buhm buhm buhm buhm!" She continues to sing.

"And youuu are the loserrrr!" She points to me and winks.

"Anddd I amm the winneerrr!" She grins proudly.

"I AM THE CHAMPIONNN OF THE WORLDD!" She screams singing. I grab her by the waist and pull her off Luke's shoulders into the water. We both come up for breath.

"Dadddddyyyy." She whines. She's drunk off her a.ss.

"WE SHOULD DO BODY SHOTS!" Haven gasps to me.

"Why in the world-"

"Shh Daddy don't speak, I w-wanna love on youuu." She says in a sing song voice.

"Haven you-"

"Body shots body shots!" She chants and eventually gets everyone to.

"I call being first!" She yells and stumbles around by the bar.

"Woah slow down speedy Gonzalez we aren't doing body shots." I state sternly.

"Dadddyy." She pouts and bats her eyelashes.

"Baby girl I don't think-"

"Then let's just do it alone, just me and you baby." She purrs seductively in my ear. Where the f.uck has Haven gone? She's acting like a little sex vixen. And I can't lie and say I don't like it.

"Come with me." I growl and pull her onto the beach not before grabbing a tequila and strawberry vodka bottle from the tiki bar. Finally reaching the private beach I pull her down onto my lap sitting on the little patch of green grass.

"So you wanted to tease me huh baby doll?" I nibble on her earlobe eliciting a moan from her. I'm very surprised when she pushes me back and straddles me flipping her blonde waves to the side.

"What are you doing?" I ask before she pours the bottle of tequila on me.

"I'm just getting a drink." She winks at me with those doe eyes. She leans down and traces her tongue lapping up the liquid on my skin. I release a groan when she swirls her tongue on my v line and navel. She takes a gulp of the toxic drink and holds it in her mouth. She smashes her lips to mine releasing the alcohol liquid into my mouth our tongues keep a good rhythm.

"Kitten," I breathe when her small hand massages my shoulders slightly. Her tongue then moves to my n.ipple gently swirling around it. She's a f.ucking pro at this? Why?

"Does Daddy want Kitten to suck his cock?" She purrs to me. I moan loudly and she rids me from my swimming trunks, making my c.ock spring out.

"Daddy." She calls to me batting her eyelashes. I watch her as she dips her head down and licks my tip. Between the body shots, the dirty talking, and that f.ucking bikini I feel like I'm about to explode.

"Oh f.uck Kitten, I'm gonna c.um." I pant out twirling her hair in my fingers.

"Daddy, c.um for me." She demands and I do. Something about her dominance. Her unknown desires. Her untainted innocence. Makes me wonder,

did she lose her Purity.

(DOUBLE UPDATES ARE FUN RIGHT RIGHT, I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR ANYTHING I DIDN'T DO LOL IDEK I LOVE YOU GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE (: xoxo ~S)