*17%

"I've been a bad girl Daddy."

H A V E N

"You have haven't you? God Daddy should teach you not to argue." He groans and sucks love bites at my neck.

"Yes Daddy." I gasp when his cool tongue flicks over the marks.

"So innocent and pure,  God I just want to f.uck you good." He growls and reaches his hand down between our bodies to rub me fast.

"Oh, Daddy." I moan and try to remove his hand. He pins my wrists behind my head with one hand as he pleasures me.

"Won't you let Daddy? Be a good girl and let Daddy f.uck you soon?" His actions turn faster as I breathe heavier.

"God Yes, Daddy, Yes."

He grins before taking his hand off me and turning towards the shower head. Confused, he grabs the retractable shower head in his grip and turns on a gentle pulsing setting.

"C'mere." He demands and pulls me closer to his body. He smirks mischievously and gets on his knees wrapping an arm around the back of my thighs.

"Don't fight me." He murmurs and places the jetting water on my c.lit.

"O-oh!" I gasp at the new sensation as he continues to hold it there. My legs shake and I arch my back at the excessive pleasure. Taking it off I groan but am quickly placed on the tub ground when he gets on his knees between my legs.

"Shh." I can barely hear him but soon I see his head dip down and spread my legs further apart. He licks a long stripe up my centre before teasing my entrance with his tongue.

"Oh Daddy!" I moan loudly when he places the water back on my c.lit and continues to move his tongue in and out of me. His sopping wet curls still tickle my thighs but that's the least of my worries. I feel dizzy, light headed.

"I- I can't." I try to tell Harry sternly but it comes out as a moan.

"C'mon cum for me Kitten, cum for your Daddy." He growls moving his tongue faster and putting the water speed on high.

"Oh god, Daddy, right there, yes!"  I feel my self release hard. My body trembles as I try to catch my breath, still seeing white spots in my vision. Harry, removing the shower head and putting it back before returning to his position. He bends down and licks me clean with kitten licks satisfied with his work.

"Did so well baby girl." He praises kissing my lips with his soft ones.

"Daddy," I breathe still recovering.

"Sorry, wrecked you pretty hard yeah?" He bites my ear lobe gently. I nod in confirmation and he grins.

"Come along let's get dressed."

***

"So about the trip thing." I bring up while stroking her soft hair.

"What about it?"

"I want you to come." I answer truthfully. God, I really want her to come, apparently it's New York one day and the whole beach another day. Because Niall wants to get away to somewhere tropical not New York for his birthday. I can just imagine her in a bikini, and tanning, and Oh god I'm getting hard again. F.uck.

"I would love to, but my parents." She frowns.

"Don't worry that's the week you're parents will be out of town." I assure her. She smiles and nods excitedly.

"I've never been out of here." She informs.

"Well I hope you like New York and the Bahamas cause that's where we are going."

"Bahamas?! New York?!" She say ecstatic.

"Yes baby doll, we'll fly down." I promise her kissing her small knuckles.

"You're the best Daddy, so good to your Kitten."