*21%

*WARNING: MAY NEED TO GO TO CHURCH AFTERWARDS HOPE YOU ENJOY*

(50 SHADES OF F.UCKED UP BY HARRY STYLES)

(Twenny Wan)

H A V E N

"I quite like those heels." Harry compliments as we walk out to the car. Red greeting us and opening the door.

"Thank you I guess?" I giggle.

"Just wait until we get to our hotel." He says lowly placing his hand on my thigh. The driver rolls up the partition following Harry's orders. (Driver roll up the partition pls no okie sorry)

"Daddy loves to make his Kitten feel good." He rubs my inner thigh slowly.

"Daddy." I gasp quietly as he inches toward my center.

"Daddy wants to play, Kitten." He growls into my ear.

***

"Who's the girl?!"

"Harry HARRY Harry!"

"Are you having sex?!"

Questions swarm around us as Harry tugs me through the people blinding me with flashes. Once inside Harry checks in while I admire the beautiful fountain.

"Haven." He beckons me to him. I walk briskly to him he connecting our hands and going towards the elevator. Once the silver reflective doors shut I'm up on the wall.

"Teasing me with this d.amn dress all night Kitten you naughty little girl." His breath fans over my lips.

"I didn't mean to-" I begin but am cut off.

"Do you know how hard it was to walk around and talk professionally with a f.ucking boner?" He hisses rhetorically.

"You've been playing me all night and you didn't even realize it, your little hip swing to the beat of a song and those d.amn heels making a hell of a time for me not to look at how fit you are."

I didn't view myself as fit. My breasts aren't a d cup but I like them. My bum I think makes up for it, I've been told I have a 'nice a.ss' before.. I have small stretch marks on my inner thighs, my thighs are kind of big, I don't have a flat stomach but I liked it. I liked being different. The elevator dings on the 60th floor and in steps an olden man.

"Kids these days." He grumbles and Harry attaches his lips to my neck.

"W-what floor sir?" I gasp as Harry sucks roughly.

"67." He acknowledged, I lean forward and press the correct button instantly lighting it up. Harry continues to nip at my neck and I try to hold back a moan but fail and do it softly. I don't think the old man heard me but he quickly exited the elevator.

"Daddy did you press a floor number?" I ask and he grins. His head motions to the only number lighten up on the queue.

69

It's just a number? He seems to sense my confusion and bursts out laughing showing his delectable dimples.

"So innocent baby girl." He smiles and leads me out of the elevator. He looks around before swinging me up into his arms like a child and sprinting down the hall.

"HARRY!" I laugh when he loosens his grip making me think he's going to drop my but before he does he catches me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he swipes the key into the room carrying me in.

"It's beautiful." I gasp looking at the hotel room. It's like a living room on the side a bathroom and a fence dividing the bedroom from the living room.

"Oh Harry." I say in awe and he smiles down at me. His hands travel to the back of my dress and pulls down the zipper tantalizingly pressing a warm kiss to my bare shoulder.

"It's playtime Kitten." He reminds me laying down on the bed me still on his chest. I begin to kick of my heels but he stops me.

"Keep them on, you look f.ucking sexy." He orders gruffly.

"Daddy wants to try something new." He states looking at me with a glint in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused. He lays down straight with me straddling him but gives enough room so his head isn't near the headboard.

"A new," he pauses before licking his lips "position."

"Oh." I reply.

"We'll go slow." He says shifting me up. He grasps the nape of my neck tugging my head downwards so he can fully kiss me. My hips rock involuntarily against his hard bulge sending a pleasurable shock through me. He begins to undress me unclipping my bra and tugging of my panties. He grips my thighs and pulls my bottom half on his chest.

"You're soaking onto me." He groans and quickly tugs me toward his face.

"Daddy I-" I say not really comfortable. He flips me around so my back to him,

"Don't worry baby doll, Daddy will take care of you." He promises. My thighs clamp around his jaw when he takes a lick up my centre.

"Ohhh Daddy." I moan grinding my hips down. He flicks his tongue harder in response and continues to tease my entrance.

"Suck Daddy's c.ock Kitten." He demands unzipping his pants giving me hints on his intentions. Peeling off his boxers shakily I release his length from the tight confinements. My hips continue to rock onto his defined jawline when I pump his shaft in my hand. He moans against me sending a sensation through me.

"Daddy right there!" I gasp loudly when his skillful tongue moves in and out of me.

"You like it when I tongue fuck you, huh Kitten?" He asks nibbling on my aching c.lit.

"Yes Daddy, Yes!" My voice comes out breathless, he grunts beneath me when I massage his balls and lick his oozing pink tip.

"F.uck me," He groans as I take him into my mouth coating him in warmth. His tongue increases his speed making a combustion rise deep in my stomach. I let out a noise that vibrates on his c.ock making his hips thrust upward.

"Like that Kitten, just like that." He uses his hand to grasp my breast and massage it roughly but pleasurably.

"Daddy I'm close." I whimper still tending to his rock hard e.rection.

"C'mon Kitten cum for your Daddy," He encourages me speeding up his movements rapidly.

"Oh Daddy! Right there!" I coo as I feel myself release hard into his mouth. His tongue laps at me to clean while I work on him to climax.

"F.uck I'm close." He grunts when I take him deep into my mouth bobbing my head up and down. His hand wraps around me stroking my hair softly.

"F.uck Kitten!" He slams his left fist down onto the mattress and climaxes. I lick his tip ridding him of any of the sweet substance that I adore now. I sit on his chest, both of us trying to catch our breaths.

"Now Kitten, that's 69."

(A/N: I swear I'm Christian..... god d.amn it Harry stop being so daddy af and I might not have to express my feelings into this book. It's all your fault Daddy.)