*18%

H A V E N

"Did you get everything doll?" Harry asks as I continue to throw stuff in a bag.

"I-i think so, just need my bathing suits." I utter placing my suits in the bag.

"Oh no baby girl, Daddy got you new ones." He hands me a pink bag grinning widely.

"Oh Daddy! They are beautiful!" I gasp looking at at least 8 pairs.

"Anything for my kitten." He coos and kisses my lips. I respond immediately kissing back with a little more... passion.

"I can't wait to see you in those." He purrs in my ear.

***

"Darling c'mon." Harry calls and he helps me up the steps to the jet.

"You'll like this honey don't worry." He reassures me.

"Mr.Styles welcome back." The air hostess smiles.

"Yeah, good to be back." He mumbles keeping his palm on my back.

"Who's this?" She asks fakely.

"I'm Haven." I introduce myself confidently.

"Aw you're baby sitting how cute."

"Miss Passamonte I would appreciate it if you would stop insulting my bird." He says and she gasps.

"Her?"

"Her." He yanks me into the cabin away from the flight attendant.

"Darling welcome to my home in the sky." He lopsidely smiles and pulls back the curtain. It's everything, a bed in the middle a small kitchen and a couch with a flat screen tv topped off with a jacuzzi tub.

"How does this all fit?" I ask dumb founded.

"I made it fit." He responds. Grabbing my hips and collapsing me on top of him. I giggle as he tickles my neck with his curls and attacks kisses all over me.

"Oh my gosh, Daddy!" I squeal as he continues his playful assault.

"Who's your Daddy?" He whispers in a terrible Austin Powers voice.

"You." I kiss his cheek.

"That's right kitten." He growls and kisses my neck.

"Mr.Styles!" The air hostess from the front pulls back the curtain.

"Hm?" He raises his eyebrows turning to face her his arm still tightly around me.

"U-uh, we wanted to collect your dinner orders."

"We'll just have the filet mignon and salad." He answers casually. That doesn't sound bad at all.

"T-to drink?" She stutters again shakily writing.

"What would you like kitten?" He kisses my lips.

"I'll just have water." I reply.

"We'll have two glasses of water." He orders and she nods.

"Anything else?"

"Nope, if you'll excuse us." He utters as she leaves.

"She looked shocked." He laughs. He begins again to suck on the supple skin of my neck and I moan softly.

"You smell divine darling." He breathe flicking his tongue over the love bite.

"D-daddy there's people." I try to reason with him. Of course I don't want him to stop but after the run in with the flight attendant...

"They aren't suppose to come back here anyways I should've fired her right when she pulled back that curtain." He states getting worked up.

"Calm down I'm sure she didn't mean to." I roll my eyes unintentionally.

"Excuse me?"

"D-daddy i-"

"You've been so bad lately Kitten, Daddy's going to have to punish you."

"I didn't mean to..." I mumble pleading.

"It's okay Kitten, the punishment won't be that bad." He shrugs sitting up and pulling me onto his lap.

"Make sure you close that door." He says reffering to the door after the curtain. Hopping up I do as he says and lock it just to be sure.

"Come sit." He commands and I obey. His hands pull me down back onto his lap as he stares down at me.

"Skirt off." I slip out of my skirt and he flips me on my stomach.

"Including these." He utters sliding my panties over the curve of my bum. His rough hand caresses the pale skin.

"Daddy's going to spank you for being defiant." He informs me. His hand comes down on me hard and I whimper.

"Beg for me."

"Daddy please spank me." His hand comes down harder and I gasp loudly.

"You're so dirty." He spats at me spanking me again. I moan in pleasure as the stinging sensation works through me. It should hurt right? He stops and turns me over so I'm straddling him, his hand massaging my probably red bum.

"Did you like that?" He asks huskily. I blush in embarrassment and try to wiggle from his grip.

"You did didn't you?" His eyes heavy with lust as he looks at me.

"Y-yes Daddy." I mutter burying my face into the crook of his neck.

"Here I thought you were innocent when you're so dirty kitten." He growls with a animalistic urge showing through.

"Since you liked it, get on your knees." He demands and I obey dropping to the floor. He quickly unbuckles his trousers and pulls out his c.ock from his boxers.

"Suck daddy's c.ock kitten." He groans when I wrap my hand around it. He pumps himself with my hand when I suck on the reddish pink tip. His tip oozes a milky substance that's very sweet when I taste him.

"C'mon Kitten, you love Daddy's big c.ock yeah?" He pants and I hum around his girth. His hand comes down hard on my sore backside and I jump in response his length going further in my mouth.

"Make Daddy c.um, c'mon kitten." He urges dirtily to me. It encourages me so I massage his balls and flick my tongue on the underside of his c.ock.

"Ohh like that f.uck yes!" He moans loudly stroking my hair tangling his fingers in it. I feel him twitch in my mouth as I flutter my eyelashes up at him.

"Look at me like that again." He demands. I slowly trail my eyes up to his flushed face and watch him grunt clenching his teeth as he releases. He shudders slightly when I milk him dry of every drop he gives.

"Such a good girl baby doll." He kisses my lips quickly sliding his tongue in my mouth.

***

"Daddy it's good I promise." I reassure him for the 5th time.

"You aren't eating much." He points out.

"It's quite a large portion of food." I reply politely. He sighs and sits back down on the chair. I reach over and grab his hand intertwining our fingers. He seems surprised by my actions but never the less squeezes my hand.

"You're very beautiful Haveanna." My real name slipping off his tongue beautifully. I blush and smile shyly usually offended by the fact people called me that. But I decide to let it slide since he sounds so angelic saying it.

"You're very handsome yourself Harry." I giggle when he kisses our connected hands. The air hostess comes in the room Harry instantly giving her a glare when she opens her mouth,

"Mr.Styles we've landed in New York."

(A/N: Hi my beautiful sexual vixens! Hope your day is well! Make sure to vote and comment and I may start doing chapter dedications(; anyways I love and thank you!!)