(insert another thing for bj ;))

~3rd person POV~

Y/N sighed as the pervert looked at her with puppy eyes trying to make Y/N play with Beetlejuice.

"Fine." Y/N said annoyed. "I'm only doing this because Lydia probably send you her or either you just want to bother me. "Not at all babes." Beetlejuice said smugly. Y/N sat on her bed while the demon sat on the other side. "So..." Beetlejuice said looking around Y/N's room.

~Beetlejuice POV~

I could tell Y/N didn't like me but her face was.. beautiful.. wait do I like Y/N?!... Of course not!.. yet.. I blushed Everytime I think of her, Though it's weird how I don't like her but yet I think of her alot....

Should I tell Lydia about this?.. Or is she gonna make fun of me?... I was worried..

Y/N finally spoke, "Ok... What if we play truth or dare?.." " Eh... Sure but theirs only 2 people, Well almost, but what if we play with Lydia?.." I said scratching the back of my head. "Yeah sure I'll text her" Y/N said. "I'll go talk to her, brb!" I said disappearing into thin air.

~third person POV~

2 minutes passed by then Y/N heard the door bell ring.

•Time skip bc I'm lazy-•

Y/N, Beetlejuice, and Lydia were sitting on the floor playing Truth or Dare.

"Truth or dare, Lydia?" Beetlejuice asked. "Truth" Lydia said happily. "Is it true that your favorite color is black?.." Beetlejuice said curiously. "Pfft, I do weirdo, Ok, truth of dare, Y/N?" Lydia asked. "Dare." Y/N said happily but anxious for the dare Lydia is about to give out. Lydia let out a huge grin then looked at Beetlejuice. Y/N was confused but then Lydia opened her mouth to speak.

"I dare you to kiss Beetlejuice."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am I a cliff hanger? 😅  Lmao I enjoyed doing this I hope to give more of these but please give me requests, I'm running low on them ;w; 339 words! YAy~