sweet and sour

~Beetlejuice's POV~

I had to admit Y/N's lips were sweet and tasty. I think I fell in love with her.. Y/N also smelled like cotten candy and sweets. I didn't want to end the kiss but I knew Lydia and Amalia were looking as they smirked at me and Y/N..

~Y/N's POV~

I was blushing like crazy. I nevered kissed anybody in my life, His Lips tasted sour and I liked it but I mostly like sweets better, I was wondering when the kiss was going to end but Beetlejuice did smell nice and clean, like roses! I thought dead people smelled bad.. wait Do I like Beetlejuice?! As I kept thinking, Someone behind me cleared their throat. "Do I need to get you guys a room?" Lydia snickered. The kiss ended.

Then Anabeth started laughing. Me and Beetlejuice blushed as we looked at Lydia and Amalia.

I walked away and grabbed Amalia's playlist of Hamilton and I was going to rip it 'till she tackled me and saying not to rip her precious playlist.

•Lydia's POV•

Honestly I didn't know what happened after Y/N's sister tackled her on the ground, Then I looked at Beetlejuice and teased him about the kiss, He blushed madly, I giggled.

After 10 minutes, Anabeth and Y/N stopped doing whatever they were doing, I finally wanted to go home, Amalia and Y/N said bye, then Anabeth left shortly after me. I didn't look behind me since I didn't know that Beetlejuice didn't follow me home, like usual when I leave someone's house, I'm pretty sure he followed me home or teleported home before me.......

•Y/N's POV (again)•

Beetlejuice nevered left my house with Lydia and I didn't know he was following me when I changed, (No smut sorry, I may do one but I'm not sure yet-), After I changed into my pajamas, and layed in bed, he layed his head on my chest like a pillow, I didn't notice..Then I kissed his forehead then cuddled with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi  I hoped you enjoyed the story But yes, I really loved this (Idk about smut yet 😔) yay 367 words!~

~Xoxo, HollyMolly💚