Beetle Boi

•3rd POV•

After Beetlejuice yelled at Dan for talking to Y/N he sat on the bed, thinking.

'when am I going to be alive?..' he thought and thought until he got it

Thats it!

He's going to marry y/n on Tuesday. He got up from the bed and floated to the jewelry store. He found the one he liked. He thought it was perfect for Y/N. He checked his pockets. No money.

DUH-

He's a ghost- well, demon- no one could see him! Only Lydia, Anabeth, Dan, and Y/N. He stole the ring and headed out to the hotel.

-on Tuesday bc I'm lazy-
•Anabeth's pOv•

"Are you sure you want to do this?.." Anabeth asked.

"Yes I'm sure" Beetlejuice said as he brushed off his tux. "I'm ready!"

Anabeth was on beej's side of the asile, and Lydia was on the other side of the asile, where Y/N was going to be.

Beej sighed, he was ready.

Minutes had passed, and she walked down, I was happy for my sis...

~Third person PoV~

The preach said a couple of words and he finally got to the end.

"Lawrence, do you take Y/N as your beautiful wife?"

"I do"

"And lady Y/N, do you take Lawrence as your husband?"

"I do"

"Then I finally pronounce you bride and groom, you may kiss the bride"

Then they kissed, everyone cheered and finally Beetlejuice- or should I say Lawrence- finally got to be human and alive again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm bacc, again, I'm sorry I just got writers block and I was busy drawing and trying to animate. I enjoyed writing this and it was adorable!

I will do one more chapter and that will be the end.

(Don't atacc or yell at me but I don't know how marriages work-)

I hoped you liked it 😅

Words: 321

Have a great day/night/ evening!

xoxo, Holly Molly