Pay back

•{Y/N POV}•

We got back from the theatre and I was exhausted. I was hoping that we just sat on the hotel and watch T.V. or take a nap. But nOoo.. We had to go see another Broadway show later today. I mean I do love New York but jeez! Keep your money instead of spending it. Even though Amalia has free tickets to see any kind of Broadway show, she makes us walk. Funny thing since Beetlejuice can just float any where he would like but my legs are sore!....

"Lydia can you come here a sec?.." Amalia said rather sneaky. Lydia shrugged and walked towards Amalia in the other side of the room. I didn't hear what they said but I didn't really care.

Amalia and Lydia came back towards me and Beetlejuice as they giggled uncontrollably. "We're going to another Broadway show but..... We're going into a taxi." Said Amalia as she smirked.

~3 minutes later, a taxi came~

My sister sat in the back, which Beetlejuice were sitting on the back too, and Lydia was sitting in the front where the driver was at. I noticed that their was no more room, "It's fine I can just walk to the theatre." I said nervously. "No you ain't" Amalia said as she dragged me into the car and I sat on Beetlejuice's lap. Me and Beetlejuice were blushing crazy as Amalia and Lydia laughed hard.

I was confused what just happened then 2 pair of arms wrapped around my waist and hugged me. I looked who it was and it was Beetlejuice, I smiled softly and hold his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I hope you liked this chapter.

I enjoyed making this so ya. hH

Credits: BobRossEnergyDrink

Have a good Day/Night/Evening!~

298 words