Day-o

Hi I am an lazy author but pretend I wrote that Beetlejuice woke up and found Y/N sleeping with him. ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anabeth noticed that she won 4 tickets for the New york. She was so happy that she scream happily. Y/N ran to Amalia's room and asked what was wrong, Amalia replied that she won 4 tickets for New York while she squealed. Lydia and Beetlejuice were in Amalia's room to, to see why she screamed for.

•BeetleJuice POV•

"Pfft, you could've just told me that you were going to new york, I could teleport us over their." I said. Amalia's face looked priceless then her faced turned like she was mad then marched over to her dresser, picked up a pan then smacked my back. "Ouch! What was that for?!" I said rubbing my back as the pain was still tingling behind me.

"YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME, INSTEAD OF SPENDING 4 TICKETS FOR $2,000!!!!" Amalia yelled at Me. I didn't say anything to Y/N's sister after that. We got on the plane as Amalia was still ignoring me. I turned over to Y/N and she was listening to music as she looked out the window. I couldn't reisest but I did, I layed my head on her shoulder, She looked over to me and she gave me a soft smile, then she layed her arms around me. Then we both fell asleep.

~2 hours later~

•3rd person POV•

Amalia squealed happily and she ran over to a theatre. "We're here!~" Amalia said in a singy voice. "Why are we here again?" Beetlejuice said curiously. "To see Hamilton, Duh!" Amalia said as she skipped inside the theatre. When they were sitting in the theatre, they had front row seats, they cried since their were sad parts.

•After seeing Hamilton•

Y/N flopped in the bed tired as she yawned. "So... How are we going to do this?..." Lydia asked. "Do what?" Amalia replied. "Sleep. Ya know, theirs 2 beds, and theirs 4 of us." Lydia said.

"Let's just... How about 2 people sleep with each other?.." said Amalia

"Okay.. Beetlejuice and Y/N... Me and Amalia"Lydia said shifting uncomfortably "I've never slept with a girl before.. so.. excuse how I sleep since I sleep crazy"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I hope you like this chapter I enjoyed writing this but it might be a little cringe too so I'm sorry 😔

Credits to: BobRossEnergyDrink she gave me ideas for this story
(Ideas/ requests will be taken)
Yay, 420 words!!