Creepy old guy

•{Lydia POV}•

When I woke up I noticed that I was holding something. It felt weird, I mean, I don't hold stuff very much but if felt like a body. When I started noticing what I was holding, I was shocked! I was holding Amalia's waist as she hold my back. I wanted to scream in embarrassment but I knew everyone around me were sleeping.

I didn't want to wake anybody up, and I felt weird holding Y/N sister's waist.

It was cute but, N o.

I also heard something move, then a giggle. I knew I wasn't the only one awake.....

I didn't want to turn around and see..

Then I heard someone behind me laugh hard. Then I heard a thump so I turned around and I see Y/N and Beetlejuice dieing of laughter and I also heard them wheeze, which made Amalia awake. Beej and Y/N were still laughing and wheezing while I looked at Amalia, which she had a Hamilton shirt on for her Pj's. She looked at me and she blushed uncomfortably. I didn't say anything to Beej, Y/N, or Amalia. I was Uncomfortable.

~{5 hours later}~

~[3rd person POV]~

Beetlejuice, Y/N, Amalia, and Lydia changed into different outfits, (Any kind of Clothes you want to put on Y/N is fine),  None of them spoke to each other until now.

•~Amalia POV~•

5 hours had past so I decided to talk, "Oh stop it. We just slept that way, not a big deal."

"It may not be a big deal but you got to be honest, it was pretty cute!" Y/N said as she giggled. I noticed that Beetlejuice and Y/N were holding hands. "H-how about we go see another Broadway show?... Like.. Dear Evan hansen " I said nervously. We went inside the theatre and watched it, I was rich and I got tickets to see any kind of Broadway show, even front row seats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I hoped you like this chapter it may be cringe but eh-

Credits: BobRossEnergyDrink

348 words! Yay ;w;