I'm home!~

A/N: Last chapter :(

•third Person PoV•

As Y/N and Lawrence got married, Lydia and Anabeth were really happy that they cried happy tears.

Y/N and Lawrence had cake, danced, and loved their night. They were really happy.

•Lydia's PoV•

"OmG! I'm soo happy for N/N and Lawrence!!" Lydia exclaimed happily, "It warms my heart!"

"I know right?!" Anabeth exclaimed as well, "I just hope N/N and Lawrence are happy together for as long as they live!~"

Me and Anabeth were squealing as N/N and Lawrence danced on the dance floor. I just want to congratulate them!

"I think I'm going to faint if I keep squealing" Anabeth said.

"Oh stop being so dramatic, Anabeth." I said as I playfully pushed her.

"Your probably gonna do the same, Lydia!" Anabeth said as she rolled her eyes playfully as well. "It's like my two favorite musicals got married, but imma stop talking about musicals before I keep talking about Dear Evan hansen, Hamilton, Heather's, and my other favorite musicals."

Anabeth hold her head as her elbows were on the table and sighed happily and softly while she looked at beetlejuice and Y/N happily.

"What if we talk about musicals? I mean- I know it's all about N/N and Lawrence but they won't know~" I said playfully waiting for Anabeth to answer. She got all excited.

"Yes!!"

"Alright!"

Me and Anabeth talked about musicals and laughed together.

•Y/N PoV•

"I'm happy for us Beej." I said as I hugged his arm and kissed his cheek.

"So am I, I'm very happy!!" Beetlejuice said happily.

I laughed at my boyfriend- I mean- husband as he smiled and kissed my fore head.

Time skip by beetlejuice•
•Third person PoV•

All of the friends went to Y/N and beetlejuice's house.

They joked around and Anabeth and Lydia passed out since they watched a Tim Burton's movie.

Y/N and beetlejuice were really happy with each other.

Y/N went out side, out in her balcony, to get fresh air. She smiled as looked at her wedding ring, it was her F/C.

Lawrence noticed that Y/N was outside on her balcony and decided to join her.

"Hey babes!" Beetlejuice said as her walked towards her

"Hey Beej" Y/N said with a smile.

The two love birds looked out where they saw lots of lights. This was it.

The place they were happy living in... New York.

"I'm home~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 416