♡ // ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ - ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 01...

Warnings: Swearing, I guess. But all my stuff has swearing.

"No, I'm not going, Stanley, I'm not fucking going in there," you pull his arm and try to leave, but he gives you a pleading face and those stupid puppy dog eyes.

"Don't make me go through that fucking crackhead hou - "

"Come on, please? I promise it'll be fun. Besides. Everyone does it on Halloween," you roll your eyes in response.

"All the time I've been here, I haven't heard a single person talk about the stupid Haunted House." You point out.

"That's because you literally moved here one month ago! Come on!" He tugs your arm back to the front door of the house.

"It better not be fucking scary, Barber," you hiss. All he does is smile and cock his head, kissing you on the cheek. You blush, looking down, a small smile creeping across your face.

"So, who runs it?" You mutter before you step inside. Anything to buy yourself time before you actually have to go in. "And it's totally safe, right? Like, no one's died in here, or anything."

"Uh, I don't know. Pretty sure the same guys from the carnival, though," he shrugs. "I promise it's not scary, come on. And no, no one's died in here. It's totally safe. Otherwise, I wouldn't let you go ten meters near this place,"

You sigh. It was probably true.

"Okay,"

Stanley was the first of you to go in. There wasn't anyone else there, but you could hear voices, so you assumed that there were people already inside or even outside the back.

The door slammed shut.

Probably some stupid mechanism to scare you. Even though facts trumped your fears most of the time, you still grabbed his arm.

A smile crept on his face, he obviously noticed. You could see some visibly fake spiderwebs crawling up the walls, which looked pretty old.

You could already feel goosebumps making their way up to your skin. You never did like horror movies, they tended to give you nightmares.

You heard something move, but you tried to push it to the back of your mind. It was a Haunted House during Halloween.

Stuff like this was supposed to happen, right?

"Hang on, which way did we come in?" he sounded grave.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Bar - "

"Guys!" The voice made you jump, screaming, pulling your boyfriend's arm in shock. He laughs softly. "Oh, sorry. Dina made me do the House with her. We thought we heard you,"

Stanley rolls his eyes. You knew he was trying to spend time with you, because he's been studying a lot or whatever.

"Stanley dragged me along with him, didn't you, babe?" You smile. He crosses his arms. "He said that's what everyone does with their dates on Halloween. What are you guys doing here?"

"Same thing, I guess. But as... friends?" Sydney grins. "Wanna finish it together?" Stan glares at the floor, shaking his head.

You give a small smile, jabbing him slightly with your elbow. "Sure, of course! Where's Dina?" Sydney had moved to Brownsville last year, apparently, you knew because you guys lived in the same street.

"Sorry!" Dina yells, running up. "I got a text from Brad," Sydney makes a face, rolling her eyes. "Let's finish this House, guys," she cheers.

Stanley groans, but it was quiet, and only you could hear it. With your friends there, it wasn't actually that scary.

You guessed that was why he wanted to do it with you and only you, so that you would have to cling on to him and stuff, which was kind of cute, but you couldn't say no to your best friends.

Along the way, you spotted spiders and mummies and skeletons hanging from nooses which Syd tried to dance with.

Stanley ended up chasing you out of the House. When the four of you got out, there was a loud gushing noise coming from the top of the door.

They'd sprayed you with fake blood that smelt of the dead.

"Stanley Barber!" You screech shakily. "D - did you fucking know that was gonna h - happen?" Your teeth chattered as you cross your arms.

He laughs, his curls all wet from the blood - corn starch or whatever. He shakes his head.

"No! But that was hilarious, I should've filmed it on my phone or something!" He cackles, flicking the blood from his shirt at your face.

"That was my favourite jumper from your closet, asshole!" You shriek. "Fuck. Ew! It's disgusting, get it off me!" You squeal like a five-year-old.

"Guys, wait! Photo!" Dina, who was the least covered in blood, gets her phone out of her pocket and snaps a few (at least twenty) of the four of you. "Sorry for crashing your date," she adds.

"Nah, it's okay," Stan shrugs. "Y/N getting covered in blood and freaking out was definitely worth it." He smirks at you. You roll your eyes, punching him.

"Okay!" She replies. "I'm tagging you, by the way. You guys should kiss and post it on your Instagram," she suggests.

"Oh, that would be so cute!" You squeal. "Like Carrie, or something!" Syd and Dina nod. Now it's your boyfriend's turn to roll his eyes. "You got my jumper covered in blood, mister! Plus you made me go through that house!"

"Yeah, okay," he sighs finally.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Dina shrieks. "My phone's not ready yet, hang on," she scrambles to open her camera. "Okay, whenever you want, kiss!"

Stan kisses you first, he always kissed you first. Sydney squeals in delight, clapping. Although you were covered in fake blood, it was still kind of nice.

"Oh my god, I actually got the photo!" Dina flashes the screen at the two of you, who'd just pulled apart.

Stanley grins. "Send it to me," he says.

"Real fucking romantic," snarks a voice. Ugh. Jenny.

"Fuck off!" Sydney yells, kicking a rock in her direction. You laugh as Stan pulls you close to him, wrapping his arms around your body.

"Let's go get something to eat," your boyfriend suggests. "Dine-in?" Everyone nods.

"I'm fucking starving," you agree. "Sure they won't mind us covered in blood?" You say warily, ignoring Jenny's scowling from the back.

"It's Halloween," Dina grins. "Who gives a shit,"

Word count: 1008. Hope you guys liked it! Tell me what you think! Also, definetly leave requests if you want to, don't be shy!