[💖] Good boy

"Ok, class! Now do this task exactly like I told you to!", Taehyung yelled since the kids in his class where not really quiet. He was quite pissed about it and he was close to bursting. He sat down on his desk and started correcting the exam. He sighed. It was like the kids were getting more stupid with every exam he had with them. He was quite young, 23 year old to be exact, so the kids weren't really taking him serious. It was hell. Suddenly he heard a phone notification going off. He looked up from his papers and fixed his glasses.

He saw how one of his students, Jeon Jungkook, quickly hid his phone under his desk. He stood up from my seat and went up to him.
"Jeon Jungkook!"
"Yes, sir?"
"Give me your phone!"
Jungkook shook his head.
"No! What are you talking about?!"
"I saw you. Don't pretend now."
"I'm not giving you my phone! I'm finished with my work, so I got bored."
Taehyung sighed.
"Then show it to me!"

Jungkook gave him his papers and he looked over them.
"Your measurement results are the same as the one's you calculated."
"So? I just copied it from them, because they are literally the same."
"I told you to calculate them! The purpose of this task is to find out that they are not exactly the same!"
Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"So we had to calculate something just because of this? Can't you just tell us?"
Taehyung's blood was boiling. He looked around to see the whole class staring at them.

"You do it how I tell you to! Now do the task again!"
Taehyung handed the paper to Jungkook, but he just threw it on his desk.
"I see no purpose in doing this task if I know the solution already."
That was it.
"Jeon Jungkook! You're staying here after this lesson!", he yelled at him.
"But I have dance practice!"
"I don't care! You're staying!"
Then the bell rang and the students ran out of the classroom, expect for Jungkook.

Taehyung silently sat down and started working again on the papers. "Do the task again and when you're finished, you can do your homework.", Taehyung said without raising his head from the papers. "No." Taehyung's head snapped into Jungkook's direction. "What did you say?!" "I said no. Are you deaf?", Jungkook rolled his eyes. Taehyung jumped from his seat and the chair fell back on the floor. Jungkook flinched at the loud noise. "Listen here you disrespectful kid!" He grabbed Jungkook by his arm, pulling him up.

"You better listen to me now or you're going to regret it!", Taehyung growled. Jungkook leaned closer to Taehyung's face. "I don't care.", he whispered. They stared at each other for a while andTaehyung's anger grew by the second. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's face and pulled him into a heated kiss. They both slowly backed away until Jungkook's back hit the wall. "Mr. Kim-" Taehyung connected their lips again.
"Shut up.",he growled. Jungkook whimpered at Taehyung's dominant voice.

Jungkook had a big crush on his teacher and now he had all attention from him. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's thighs and picked him up, pinning him against the wall. Jungkook yelped and immediately wrapped his feet around Taehyung's hips. "You embarrassed me in front of the whole class." Taehyung bit Jungkook's neck making him moan out. "You deserve a punishment for such a bad behavior." He gripped Jungkook's hair and pulled his head back to expose his neck. Jungkook moaned out when Taehyung started roughly sucking on his skin.

"S-sir!" "Did you really think that I didn't notice how you always try to get my attention? Good boy Jungkook is always bratty in my class." Jungkook whimpered. "You are such an attention seaker, right?" Jungkook didn't answer. He felt his cheeks heating up from embarrassment. Taehyung stopped kissing him and Jungkook whined. He fucking whined.
"Answer me you brat!" He slapped Jungkook's thigh. "Y-yes. I want daddy's attention..." Taehyung immediately stopped his actions. Jungkook covered his face embarrassed.

Shit. Did he fuck up? Suddenly he felt a hot breath on his ear. "Say that again.", he whispered.
Jungkook shook his head no, too embarrassed to say it. "Such a bad boy. We will see about that." He carried Jungkook to his desk and sat him on it. Their lips immediately met again. Taehyung unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt and slipped it off his body. His gaze landed on Jungkook's toned abs and small waist. He pushed him down so that he was laying on the desk and his kissed trailed further down to his nipples.