[💌] Magic

Jungkook straightened his boyfriends shirt out, worry written over his face. Taehyung noticed, giving him a reassuring smile.
"I'm going to be fine, babe. I've practiced millions of times."
Jungkook sighed.
"I know, but you don't even want to tell me what you're going to do. It worries me."
"A magician never tells someone his tricks."
Jungkook huffed.
"Well, I don't care what tricks you use. I just want to know if you're going to do something stupid."

Taehyung raised his eyebrow.
"When did I do something stupid?"
"I don't know know...maybe the time you threw yourself into a pool filled with sharks?!"
He snapped.
Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead.
"Calm down, bun."
Jungkook sighed for the nth time.
"I'm sorry...I'm just very worried."
"It's okay. Nothing is going to happen to me. I promise."
Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips.
"You better keep that promise."
"And now we're announcing the amazing V!"

"I have to go, love you."
Jungkook didn't even get to say it back before Taehyung ran towards the stage.
"I love you too..."
He whispered.
Things have been going well. Taehyung didn't do something dangerous and Jungkook allowed himself to relax and enjoy the show from backstage. Jungkook was always a fan of Taehyung's shows. On time he decided to buy some tickets and Jungkook couldn't believe how hot Taehyung looked in real life.

Taehyung asked if someone wanted to assist him, but Jungkook was to shy to raise his hand. The whole room stayed quiet and Jungkook had to sneeze right at this moment. It ended up with Jungkook helping Taehyung and getting his number. Jungkook had to smile at the memory. Jungkook looked at the stage and his eyes widened.
"Now I'm going to enter this glass box with cuffed hands."
He entered the box, laying down on the floor and workers attached some other chains, one even going over his neck.

Over the box was another one full of sand.
"We're going to start letting sand down onto the box, when there's to much sand the lid over me is going to open from the weight. I believe that I can free myself before that happens."
Taehyung gave a small wink to the camera. The sand started falling and Taehyung tried to get rid of his cuffs first. Jungkook anxiously watched the show. Any attempt to calm him down failing. Taehyung freed himself from the cuffs and Jungkook let out a sigh of relief.

Now he just had to get the chains. In no time the chains were gone and Jungkook saw how Taehyung struggled with the last chain on his neck. He started biting his lip, a habit of his when he is nervous. Taehyung still didn't get out and the sand crashed over him.
"Taehyung!"
Jungkook yelled out.
Workers quickly tried opening the box, but nothing worked. Jungkook wanted to run on the stage, but the people backstage didn't let him. Tears streamed down Jungkook's face as he watched in horror how they desperately tried to get him free.

On worker grabbed a big hammer and smashed the glass, but Taehyung was not in it. The worker threw his cap and mask away, revealing his face. It was Taehyung. Jungkook let out a sob from relief while the people cheered like crazy. Taehyung bowed a few times, a big smile on his face. He left the stag and not even seconds after, Jungkook jumped on him, clinging on him like a koala.
"H-how dare you scare me like that?!"
Taehyung stroked Jungkook's back, carrying him to his changing room.
"I'm here, baby. Nothing happened to me."

He placed Jungkook on the couch, the younger one clinging on him tighter.
"I'm not going to leave. Let me just change."
Jungkook nodded and Taehyung quickly got rid of the suit and shirt, changing into comfortable clothes.
"Let's go home."
Taehyung picked Jungkook up, carrying him to his car. Taehyung didn't know why Jungkook acted like that. He knows that Jungkook was scared at that moment, but right now his boyfriend didn't seem to want to let go, clutching onto Taehyung tighter every time he slipped a little from his grip.

Taehyung sat down with Jungkook in the back seats telling his driver to drive them home.
"Baby..."
"Hm?"
"What's wrong?"
Jungkook just shrugged.
"Nothing."
"Hey...look at me."
He cupped Jungkook's face.
"I h-hate you. You're stupid."
Tears streamed down Jungkook's face.
"You scared me so much, you idiot."
Taehyung pecked the tip of his nose.
"It's not the first time I have done this."

"That's true, but... you always told me about it and it went always well. When I saw the workers trying to get you out of the box, I got so scared...I-i thought I l-lost you!"
"Babe, sand isn't going to kill me."
Jungkook punched Taehyung's chest.
"Of course it could kill you! Y-you could suffocate!"
Taehyung chuckled.
"Okay now you're overea-"
"See?! That's the problem with you! You never think about the dangers of your performances or the fact that you make everyone around you worried!"

Jungkook pushed himself from Taehyung's lap, sitting on the seat next to him. Taehyung got annoyed.
"When did I fucking do something dangerous?!"
"Pool of sharks?!"
Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"The sharks were trained. As harmful as a goldfish."
"That's no excuse! It's still dangerous!"
"Stop fucking yelling!"
He growled.
"You're so selfish! Do you know how I feel when you do such things?!
"Well maybe you should break up with me!"

The car fell silent.
"Jungkook, I didn't mean-"
"Don't talk to me."
Taehyung tried to reach out for Jungkook's hand, but the younger slapped his hand away.
"D-don't touch me."
His voice cracked and soon after small sniffles filled the car.
"Bunny..."
He pulled Jungkook on his lap again, the younger one trashing around, trying to get out of his grip.
"Let me go! I don't want to talk to you!"

"Jungkookie, listen to me."
Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest.
"Fine."
"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know that it upset you so much."
"Of course it would upset me! I love you."
"I know and I love you too, but I love to work as a magician and it was dream since childhood. I don't think I can stop-"
"I'm not asking you to stop. It means a lot to you and I understand that. Could you please just tell me about such tricks...and promise me that you will take care of yourself."

Taehyung nodded, smiling.
"Of course, I promise."
He leaned in for a kiss, but Jungkook stopped him.
"First pinky promise."
He held his pinky up and Taehyung interlocked them together.
"Now I get my kiss."
Jungkook giggled, pecking Taehyung's lips. Taehyung pouted.
"Not enough."
They spent the rest of the ride hugging and kissing.

I wote dis stowy in my schol!
Now I'm on the twain an is lil bit scawy. I never ever swiped in public an I dun know wat to do! But ish okie cause I'm a big giwl! Am five🖐️