[💖] Heat

Jungkook was thrashing around in bed trying to get some sleep before he had to get up for school. He woke up one hour ago because he felt hot and somehow restless. His boyfriend and mate of one year was laying next to him sleeping peacefully. Jungkook didn't know why he couldn't sleep. He didn't want to wake up Taehyung since he had to go to work early in the morning. Yes, work. Jungkook was 19, still a student while Taehyung was 22, already having a job. Suddenly a wave of heat hit him like a truck as his lower abdomen painfully clenched.

Jungkook tightly held his stomach, curling into a small ball. "Not now...", he thought. Jungkook had his heat three weeks ago, so this one was really early. That means it's going to be even more painfully and maybe even last longer. The problem with Jungkook's heats was that they were very irregular and painful for the young omega. They were really bad and when they come early, it's even worse. Jungkook jumped from their shared bed and ran to the bathroom. He quickly searched for his pills, anxiety rising with every second.

It was not really healthy to take pills, especially with strong heats like Jungkook has. But the brown haired boy didn't want to wake up his partner now. He didn't want to be a burden to him. He had work to do and with Jungkook in this state, he probably will have to take some time off. Jungkook couldn't find them. "Where the fuck are they?", he whispered. Then another wave hit him. He felt his slick literally flowing down his leg. Jungkook sat down on the edge of the bathtub and pulled his pants down.

He was so desperate for the pain to go away while his omega was screaming for his alpha. He wrapped his hand around his leaking member and stroked it at a rapid speed. He was moaning uncontrollably, while he covered his mouth with his hand. He felt his orgasm approach, stroking faster. His thighs shook as he came all over himself. His member stood straight almost immediately, this time even more painfully. Jungkook cried out. He couldn't take it anymore. "T-taehyung!", he yelled for his alpha. Tears streamed down his brown eyes. 

Taehyung woke up from his peaceful sleep to see the place next to him empty. He lifted his head up from his pillow, as a strong scent hit his nose. "T-tae!" Taehyung immediately stood up and ran to the bathroom, the scent getting stronger. He tried opening the door, but it was locked. The scent was suffocating and his alpha was going crazy. Jungkook was in heat. "Baby? Open up." Taehyung heard whimpers coming from the other side of the door and he grew even more worried. "Baby?! Open the door!" "I-i can't...h-hurts..."

Taehyung tried opening the door again, failing. "Omega, open the door!", he growled. He knew that Jungkook hated it when he used his alpha voice on him, but there was no other way out. He heard footsteps and then the door opened. Jungkook jumped right into Taehyungs's arms, the older one catching him. He buried his face into the crook of Tae's neck, taking in his scent. The small boy started rutting against him. "A-alpha...", he whimpered. Taehyung had to control himself to not fuck him right there in the hallway.

He carried him back to their shared bedroom. "How long have you been awake baby?" Taehyung gently stroked Jungkook's head. "O-one and a half hour.", the smaller one mumbled. Taehyung gasped. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" Jungkook ignored Taehyung's question and started sucking on his alpha's neck. Taehyung gently put him on the bed. "Not now baby. Why didn't you tell me?" "I-i didn't want to bother you..." Taehyung sighed. His baby was always insecure about such things. He pulled Jungkook on his lap.

"You are never a bother for me." Jungkook moved him hips against Taehyung, desperate for friction, but Taehyung stopped him. "Does it hurt a lot?" He knew that Jungkook just wanted to fuck right now, but he had to make sure that he was okay. Even though his inner alpha wanted nothing more than that. He learned to control himself, since he didn't want to hurt the younger in any way. "H-hurts so much! Alpha please!" Jungkook lifted himself up from Tae's lap to pull the alphas pants and boxer down.

He grabbed Taehyung's member and lined it up his entrance. Taehyung stopped him again. "Not so fast baby. We have to prep you first." Jungkook whined, his slick wetting Taehyung's lap and bedsheets. "Don't need to! Fuck me alpha!" Taehyung slapped Jungkook's ass. "Your heat is not an excuse to behave like this! Understood?!" Jungkook quickly nodded, not wanting to anger his alpha even more. Taehyung laid Jungkook on his back and slipped two fingers into him.  Although slick was flowing out his entrance, it still hurt when Taehyung slipped his fingers in.

They didn't do it since Jungkook's last heat, because they were pretty busy. It hurt, but Jungkook still started moving, his heat taking over him. Taehyung slowed him down. "Slow down baby...we have time.", his soothing voice had a calming effect on Jungkook. He was grateful that Taehyung took care of him like that, always making sure he's okay. Taehyung slipped a third finger in when Jungkook felt comfortable enough. He thrusted them at a rapid speed, as Jungkook whined. Jungkook's scent filled the room, making Taehyung drowsy.

His alpha taking fully over him. "Look at you. You're literally soaking the bedsheets." "P-please fuck me alpha!" Jungkook arched his back towards Taehyung's touch. Taehyung quickly pulled his fingers out and thrusted his cock into him in one go. He thrusted into him hard and fast. With every thrust the omega was moving a bit up towards the headboard. Jungkook was like in a haze, chasing for the pleasure Taehyung was giving him. The older one quickly pulled out of Jungkook, turning him around so that he was on his knees, face buried into the pillows.

The omega cried out from the loss of pleasure. "T-tae! Please!" Taehyung growled, thrusting into Jungkook's tight hole. He couldn't help, but suck hickeys all over his neck, marking him as his. And only his. After a few thrusts Jungkook felt himself getting closer. "A-alpha! I'm close!" Taehyung groaned. "Cum for me baby!" Jungkook keened as he came all over himself and his alpha, but it was not enough. He wanted more. "F-faster!" Taehyung normally would punish the younger for not asking nicely, but heats were always an exception.

Okay, not always. But Taehyung knew that his mate secretly loved it. Taehyung felt his high approach, his thrusts getting sloppier. "I-I'm close baby." Jungkook moaned out. "C-cum inside me! Fill me up with your cum alpha!" That threw Taehyung over the edge and he came deep inside the younger, filling him with cum. Jungkook came from the feeling of his alphas cum in his hole. Taehyung collapsed on top of Jungkook, breathing heavily. After a while Jungkook started thrusting himself on Taehyung's cock. "Baby.."

"J-just one more time!" Taehyung slowly lifted himself up and began thrusting into Jungkook. His muscles were straining, but he kept himself up fulfilling his omegas needs.
After a few more rounds Taehyung has collapsed on the bed next to Jungkook. He was tired as hell, but he knew he couldn't let his omega sleep in cum and most importantly without eating food. Taehyung stood up and went to the bathroom to get a wet cloth. He came back to their bedroom to see Jungkook almost sleeping already.

For now he should be satisfied, but they didn't know when the heat will strike again. Normally for Jungkook his heat lasts a four days or in the worst cases a week. "Don't sleep yet baby. You have to eat something." Taehyung began cleaning Jungkook up. "Don't wanna.", the younger one mumbled. "I know you're tired, but you have to eat something." Jungkook whined, but still lifted himself up into a sitting position. He made grabby arms towards Taehyung and the older one chuckled at his boyfriends cuteness.

He picked him up and Jungkook immediately wrapped his feet around Taehyung. "What do you wanna eat?" Jungkook shrugged. "Not much." Taehyung sighed. Jungkook never really had an appetite while being on heat. He just wanted to sleep or fuck. Of course Taehyung won't let that happen. He always forced him to eat at least a tiny bit and made sure that he goes and showers before they sleep. Jungkook didn't really like that because he always is exhausted, but he knew that he had to. Taehyung placed Jungkook on the kitchen counter and started cutting fruits for him.

Taehyung fed Jungkook with the fruits and he himself ate something too. "Thank you...", Jungkook mumbled. Jungkook nuzzled his head into Taehyung's necks, ready to sleep. "Baby...what about the shower?" Jungkook whined. "No!" Taehyung sighed. "Okay, but after you wake up you have to shower." Jungkook nodded. Taehyung picked the omega up and went towards their bedroom. As soon as his head hit the pillow, he drifted into a deep slumber.

Omg I can't believe it! #7 on littlekook like wtf?! How even?! Can you even get that high without any comments? 😂