[💌] Cheerleader

Jungkook fixed his skirt on last time, looking at himself in the mirror. His brown hair was decorated with a cute flower hair clip. His make up emphasized his cute features even more. The skirt he was wearing was yellow, the color of Taehyung's football team, and his shirt was plain white, tucked into the skirt. He wore yellow converse to complete his look, smiling brightly. You see, many people think it's weird how Jungkook dresses up. I mean he didn't wear skirts very often, not because he's embarrassed, he simply wore them just for special events or when he was cheerleading.

Another fact why people judged him, but Jungkook simply chose to ignore the mean comments. Today was an important match for Taehyung and of course Jungkook, his boyfriend, wanted to support him and maybe reward him after a won match (if you know what I mean). Taehyung accepted him the way he is and Jungkook was really happy. He decided to surprise his boyfriend and chose to go by foot to the destination, even though Taehyung wanted to pick him up. He grabbed his back and went out of his house.

His smile was wide as ever as he walked through the streets. He arrived at the destination 10 minutes before the game started. The big hall was already filled, the football players were sitting on the bench waiting. Taehyung was not there and Jungkook knew why. He was waiting for him in the dressing room. He opened the door and his nose was filled with the scent of deo. He had to cough at the strong smell. He looked around, but couldn't spot Taehyung. He decided to text him.

Bunny
Tae~
Where are you?

Tiger
In the dressing room, baby

Bunny
But I'm in the locker room and you're not here

Tiger
...

Bunny
Why are you lying?
Is something wrong?

"Do you really think I would lie to you, bunny?"
Jungkook shrieked and jumped away from the person. He turned around and he was met with a grinning Taehyung.
"Are you insane?! I could have died on a heart attack!"
Taehyung ignored him.
"You look pretty, bun."
He wrapped his arms around his waist. Jungkook crossed his arms, pouting. Taehyung cooed at the sight. "I'm sorry, petal. Don't be mad at me." He leaned in for a kiss, but Jungkook pushed him away.

"The game starts in a minute. No kisses unless you win."
He turned around and left the dressing room, moving his hips more than he had to. Taehyung was left dumbfounded. He fell in love with this boy over and over again.

💛

Jungkook enjoyed the time cheering for Taehyung and his team. They were close to winning and Jungkook was very proud of his boyfriend. At the last break, the football players dissappeared into the dressing room and the cheerleaders sat down at a bench. Jungkook felt someone tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see
Hayoon.
"Is something wrong?"
Hayoon's smile faded.
"Actually, nevermind...I don't want to hurt your feelings."
Jungkook looked at her confused.

"It's okay. Tell me."
She sighed.
"You know a lot of people don't like the way you dress, no offense."
Jungkook nodded.
"I know, but I don't care."
Hayoon nodded.
"Did Taehyung tell you anything about it...?"
Jungkook perked up when his boyfriend's name was mentioned.
"What?"
"Oh, you didn't know that his teammates bully him, because of you...Poor boy is getting embarrassed every day because of them and he's suffering alone..."

Tears welled up in his eyes.
"What? That's not true!"
Hayoon sighed.
"I know it's hard to accept it, but I saw him crying in the locker room a few times..."
Jungkook felt like actual shit. It was his fault that his boyfriend was getting treated like that. Just because he dresses weirdly. Jungkook jumped from his seat, running away. It's better that way.
"What a fool. Immediately believed me."
Hayoon laughed to herself.

💛

Taehyung was utterly confused when he noticed that Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. At first he thought he maybe went to the bathroom, but after the game ended he still was not there. Taehyung got really worried. Where was he? He decided to ask the other cheerleaders.
"Hayoon? Did you see Jungkook somewhere?"
Hayoon pouted, her fake lashes fluttering more than needed.
"I saw him drive away with another boy, Taehyungie."
Taehyung scoffed.

"Are you sure?"
"Totally, Taehyungie."
Taehyung sighed, deciding to search for Jungkook. He just had to get his sports bag from the locker room. He opened the door, immediately hearing quiet sobs and sniffles. He knew who it was.
"Jungkookie? Baby?"
He spotted his boyfriend on the floor, next to his locker. He immediately sat down next to him, hugging him sideways.
"Hey...what's wrong?"
The boy just shook his head.

"Go away..."
Taehyung became worried with his boyfriend's behavior.
"Did someone hurt you? Should I beat-"
Jungkook pulled himself away from Taehyung's hug.
"It's n-nothing...maybe we should take a b-break..."
Taehyung's breath stopped, his heart shattering.
"W-what? Did I do something wrong? I promise I'll change just-"
"You did nothing wrong! It's all my fault!"

His shoulders shook as he sobbed.
"Please tell me, baby."
Jungkook kept quiet for a moment, Taehyung patiently waiting.
"I-I found out..."
Taehyung looked at Jungkook confused.
"Found what out?"
"You don't have to lie to me, okay?"
Taehyung looked at Jungkook's puffy face, not understanding what's going on.
"Bun, I really don't know what you're talking about."

"Y-you get bullied by your t-teammates, because of m-me...and Hayoon said s-she saw you crying."
Taehyung immediately engulfed Jungkook into a tight hug.
"Baby, don't believe her. She lied. My teammates are very supportive of our relationship and even if they weren't, I would never leave you because of that. You understand that, baby?"
Jungkook shrugged.
"B-but what if someone else starts to pick on y-you? I dress weirdly and-"
Jungkook was interrupted by another pair of lips on his.

He was pulled up on his feet, his back hitting the lockers behind him.
"T-tae!"
"I'm going to show you how beautiful you are."

Cliffhanger cause I didn't want you guys to wait so long. Sorry for that, but school started and I want to die😑