[🌺] [🧚‍♀️] Daycare

Requested by @TaekookFanFictions1
I hope you like it! I know it isn't really much angst and I'm so sorry about that🥺

"Kookie...wake up sweetie."
Jungkook whined, turning around.
"Go go"
"Okay, but I'm going to take this with me."
One quick pull and the blanket was gone. Jungkook curled up in a tiny ball, trying to keep himself warm.
"Dada!"
He cutely glared at Taehyung.
"Baby!"
Taehyung playfully glared back at him. Jungkook huffed.
"Nu wike Dada!"
Taehyung gasped, placing his hand on his chest.

"You don't like me? I'm so sad."
Taehyung pouted.
Jungkooks eyes widened, jumping into Taehyungs hold.
"Nu sad sad! Wuv Dada."
"I love you too, baby. Now we have to dress you up, pretty."
Jungkook pouted.
"Dayday?"
Taehyung nodded.
"Yes, I have to work, so daycare for you."
Jungkook really liked spending time with Taehyung, but he didn't mind going to daycare.

His best friend Yoongi was also there so he didn't mind. Sometimes Jungkook was playing alone. Sometimes Yoongi was not there or he simply didn't want to play with Jungkook. Yoongis head space is usually four and Jungkooks two, so there was an 'age difference'. It's understandable that Yoongi didn't want to always play with a baby, that didn't really understand the concept of playing. Jungkook didn't really visit the daycare a lot, because Taehyung would often take care of him. Also Jungkook was more in big space than little space.

Taehyung dressed Jungkook in an oversized hoodie and some comfortable sweatpants, not forgetting the diaper.
"My baby looks so pretty."
Jungkook giggled.
Lastly Taehyung combed Jungkooks hair. When Taehyung was finished, the little grabbed his hand, bitting it. Taehyung yelled out in pain, because unlike actual two year olds, Jungkook had a whole set of teeth. The younger one got startled by the noise, beginning to cry.
"Baby, please stop crying. It makes me sad."

Unfortunately, he didn't stop. Taehyung looked around in their room, finally spotting the plushie he was looking for.
"And river would be sad too."
Taehyung was referring to Jungkooks tiger plushie. Jungkook stopped.
"Wiw?"
Taehyung grabbed the plushie.
"Yes, river."
He handed him to Jungkook, the younger one pressing it tightly against his chest.
"Sometimes I think that you love him more than me..."

Taehyung mumbled, stroking Jungkooks head.
"Okay, now let's go bun."
Taehyung picked Jungkook up, struggling a little bit. He should really start working out again, so he can carry his baby with no problems. Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks bag, packed with everything he needs. He gave Jungkook a pacifier, connecting the safety clip on his shirt.

🐯

They arrived at the daycare pretty fast and Jungkook was excited to see his friend again. As soon as Taehyung entered the daycare, Jungkook kicked his feet in excitement. His daddy placed him on the floor, the younger one crawling towards the toy section.
"Good morning, Taehyung. Nice to see you again."
Eunji greeted Taehyung.
Eunji is the one that takes care of the littles and Jungkook adores her.
"Morning, Eunji. I would love to talk with you, but I have to go to work."
"No problem. Have a good day."

Taehyung smiled.
"I will."
Taehyung left and Jungkook already found Yoongi.
"Kitty!!!!!"
Yoongi rolled his eyes, smiling.
"Kookie, I told you that I'm not a cat. I'm Yoongi."
Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.
"Kitty?"
Yoongi sighed.
"Okie, kitty it is."
Yoongi grabbed the colorful blocks, stocking them up as a tower.
"Kookie, you can help me. Here."

He gave Jungkook a block, but he tried to stuff it into his mouth. Yoongi giggled.
"No, Kookie. You place it on top of my tower, silly!"
He took Jungkooks hand, placing the block on top of the tower. Jungkook clapped his hands, stocking other blocks on top. Yoongi started building a second tower.
"When we're done, River will be the king of this castle!"
Jungkook stopped building.
"Wiv?"
"Yes!"

After a few minutes Yoongi spoke up again.
"Kookie, I have to pee! Don't destroy something! I will be right back!"
Yoongi ran towards the bathroom, leaving Jungkook behind. Someone approached Jungkook, the younger looking up. It was another boy.
"Can I play with you?"
"Hm? Pway?"
"Yes, play."
Jungkook nodded.
"First of all, take you paci out of your mouth. It's for babies."
He pulled the pacifier out of Jungkooks mouth, throwing it away. Jungkook teared up.

"Are you going to cry? You're such a baby."
He pushed the tower down.
"Meanie!!!"
"You're stupid!"
When he grabbed River, Jungkooks eyes widened.
"Wiv!"
He managed to grab one arm of the plushie, pulling it towards him.
"Let it go! It's just a stupid plushie!"
Jungkook started crying, pulling it harder towards him. Suddenly only the arm of the plushie was in Jungkooks hands.

He started crying and screaming while the other boy threw the rest of the plushie on the ground, running away. Eunji ran towards Jungkook when he heard him cry. She saw the ripped plushie on the ground.
"Oh sweetie. What did you do?"

🐯

"Jungkookie, can you come to our room quick?"
Jungkook opened the door to their room.
"What is it, Tae?"
Taehyung smiled at him.
"I have a present for you."
"What is it?"
Taehyung pulled a tiger behind his back. Jungkooks eyes widened.
"Woah. He's so pretty."
Taehyung nodded.
"He really important to me. My dad gave it to me when I was like 5 years old."

Jungkook gasped.
"But why are you giving it to me?"
"You were brave enough to tell me about little space and I think you will use it more than me."
Jungkook jumped into Taehyungs arms.
"Thank you."

🐯

Taehyung arrived at the daycare.
"Hey, Eunji. Where's my Kookie?"
"He's in our office with Yoongi."
"Huh? Why?"
Eunji sighed.
"Let me get them."
Taehyung followed Eunji and when she opened the door, they noticed that the boys were not there.
Taehyung panicked.
"Eunji, that's not funny. Where is Jungkook?"
Eunji looked around.
"I-I don't know! Taehyung, I'm sorry! I left them there just a few seconds alone!"

Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair.
"I'll look around outside. You try search them here!"
Eunji nodded and Taehyung sprinted outside to his car.
"Where are you, baby?"

🐯

It's been two hours since they started searching and no sign of Jungkook or Yoongi. Taehyung was at their favorite park, looking around. Where is he? Did something happen to him? Taehyung couldn't help, but break down into tears.
"Kookie, where are you?!"
He yelled.
Taehyungs phone rang.
"H-hello?"
"Tae? Jungkook and Yoongi are at my house."
It was Jimin.
"W-what? You found them? Thank god! I'm coming over."

🐯

Jungkook was sitting in the office with Yoongi after he finally calmed down. He held tightly onto River, tearing up every time when he saw the ripped arm.
"Kookie, don't cry!"
"Dada mad! Bun bad boy!"
Yoongi shook his head.
"Nooo, Kookie! You're not a bad boy! Your daddy is not going to be mad!"
Jungkook looked up.
"No scawed?"
"I'm not scared! I mean I punched him, but he deserved it! Daddy's going to be proud of me!"

Yoongi smiled.
"Nu wanna Dada wiv!"
Yoongi immediately understood.
"You don't want him to see River? Is he going to be that mad? I have to protect you! Let's go Kookie!"
He pulled Jungkook on his feet, the younger luckily standing. Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's hand pulling him outside the daycare.
"I kind of know where my daddy lives! You can live with us!"
Jungkook teared up.
"Thankies. Dada Nu wuv me..."

🐯

Jimin opened the door with Jungkook next to him. Taehyung immediately pulled Jungkook into a hug.
"Oh God you scared me so much baby! Don't do that ever again!"
Jungkook started crying into Taehyungs chest.
"What's wrong, baby?"
Jungkook showed Taehyung River.
"Wiv..."
"Baby, that's okay. I'm going to fix it."
"Dada no wuv bun. Bun bad boy."
Taehyung cupped Jungkooks cheeks.
"I love you so much. I know I told you that River is important to me, but you're way more important."
"Wuv chu Dada."
"Daddy! I punched a bad guy!"
Yoongi said.
"You did what?!"