four // girls/girls/boys

song list

girls/girls/boys - panic! at the disco

break the distance - ashton edminster

two is better than one - boys like girls

another girl another planet - blink 182 (cover)

long way home (acoustic) - 5 seconds of summer

girls - the 1975

// girls/girls/boys //

by panic! at the disco

released october 2013

written by brendon urie, dallon weekes and arabella

love is not a choice

“what’s with you wanting to know so much about my sex life? are you a pervert, styles?” bella blurted out. she didn’t mean to be rude, or to make him upset, just slightly uncomfortable. anyone who had just met bella, would be put off by this comment, and probably would make up an excuse to leave her company. however, harry had been paying very close attention to bella since she got there. he realized now when she was making a sarcastic remark, or she was upset when he mention one of the stories from her dark past. he knew what would make her angry and what would turn her on. harry took this as an opportunity to try and one up bella. she believed in her mind that harry would blush a scarlet red, and his courage about sex from before would diminish, making him feel small again. harry wanted bella to know that he was owning this now, not her.

the instant those words left bella’s lips, harry leaned in very, very close. invading her space completely. it’s like something snapped inside of him and he turned from a goofy child into a seductive man. harry’s lips were only millimeters from hers, and if either one of them were to move even in the slightest, they would end up kissing. his dark eyes were staring deeply into bella’s and she seemed so perfect to harry. here he was, acting like he wanted to kiss her to make her uncomfortable, a joke, one would say. however, now that he got this close, he was beginning to have second thoughts, actually wanting to kiss her.

his hands rested on hips, lifting the hem of her shirt up slightly to touch her fiery hot skin. it seemed to harry that she was burning at his touch. a smirk played across his lips, “only hoping that i can be the next addition to your book.” he said cooly. bella rolled her eyes, done with his stupid banter, and shoved him away from her. she then took a seat at the end of the couch away from him.

she crossed her arms against her chest in annoyance, “you’re so full of shit you know that?” harry let out a giggle that quickly turned into a full fit of laughter. harry hadn’t had this much fun in months. of course, he was a very happy go lucky kind of guy, but quiet at the same time. only a few people could make him laugh this hard, and evidently, bella was being added to that list.

he groaned, “come on, that’s the best you’ve got? i totally played you right there, i was expecting a little more than that.” he said disappointedly.

“oh you want more, than?” bella retorted. they seem to be comfortable enough with each other, and bella knew that harry wouldn’t be offended with what she had next. or maybe she didn’t and she was just slightly confused for what their relationship was at the moment, so right then she decided that she was going to figure it out.

she swiftly stood up from her spot on the couch, crawling over to harry who’s face became more confused with each step she took. she leaned over him, straddling his lap. she brought her face down to his, so she could feel his soft breath against her skin. holding his gaze for a minute, he seemed to soften and she felt his hands move to her hips again. although they didn’t stay there very long, trailing lower and lower.