Chapter 4

Clementine's POV

After walking for what seemed like forever, I see the school in the distance.

"You see that Y/N? Looks like you'll be alright." I whisper at him, he's still out of it, who knows how long he'll be out for?

I finally approach the gate and I see Willy, he looks down at me in shock before screaming "AJ! Louis! Everyone! Clem came back!" AJ comes sprinting at the gate and opens it for me, his eyes are red probably from crying, poor kid.

"Clem!" He hugs me. "I'm so happy to see you!" I smile and hug him back, slightly tearing up.

"Same kiddo, I thought I would never see you again!" I pull away and look down at him. "Hey, help me push this wheelbarrow in, I'll explain everything." He helps me push Y/N in. "Who is that? Is he dead?" AJ asks.

"No kiddo." I told him. "He saved me out there, I'll explain everything later."

Louis comes running. "Clem! You're back!" He exclaims then notice the wheelbarrow. "That's uhh not our dinner right?" He jokes.

I roll my eyes. "God no, he saved me out there, he's badly injured, where's Ruby?"

"I'm right here sug, it's nice to see you back." Ruby smiles then notices the wheelbarrow. "What happened?" She asks.

"He's been stabbed in the arm, leg and been shot in the back twice, can you help?" I ask her.

"Of course, Vi, wanna help me get him into the dorms?" She nods.

"You can work on him in my room." I tell her. "I'll visit when I've explained everything." Her and Vi nod then began pushing him inside.

"So, what the hell happened?" Aasim asks me, I look over at the dorms worriedly before turning back to everyone minus Ruby and Violet.

"I was walking around and I guess I was really deep in thought because I realised that I wandered too far and next thing I know, these two raiders ambush me and knock me out."

Everyone seems shocked. "So we have another group to worry about?" Louis asks, I shake my head.

"No it's the Delta again, one of them said that they recognized me from the boat." I explained, everyone looks down.

"I thought we were done with them!" Aasim exclaims.

"Seems like they want revenge, Y/N heard them saying something about burning this place down and leaving no survivors." I look back at the dorm, worried about him.

"Y/N?" Omar asked.

"The guy that was in the wheelbarrow." I explained.

"So what's the story with him?" Louis asks.

"He saved me from them." I explained. "Apparently his community also has problems with them."

"So, why is he all bloody?" AJ asks.

"When we were on the way back, we got attack by more people."

"Delta?" Aasim asks.

"Not sure, but Y/N got stabbed in the arm fighting one, stabbed in the leg saving me, and shot by one we didn't see." I look down.

"Is he gonna stay with us?" AJ asks.

"Yep, he needs someplace to stay and I owe him.... twice." I give a small laugh. "Unless anyone has a problem with it?" I asked glaring at everyone, they shake their heads.