Update

Hey all! I've put this story on the back burner for awhile, mainly because I've been working on my other story "We're in the Together." I'm sorry to those who've liked this book and have been waiting for an update (Also sorry if you guys thought this was chapter haha.)

I'm going to be honest, here. I don't really like this book, or rather, I don't like the story itself. I feel like it's just a bunch of randomness mixed together and failed execution (Meeting Javi and just writing him out). And my big issue, the relationship with Clementine and Y/N. I feel like it was rushed and the confession was too quick, it was like two days, and they're already lovey dovey with each other! I just feel like it was rushed and out of character.

I've been thinking about doing a rewrite of this story, basically going to make a whole new story, but have the same plot (Clementine being captured and all that.) Or I might just do a whole new story if I can think of something good. Hell, I might do a high-school au! Don't know where that would go, but yeah. What do you guys think?

I don't plan to stop writing after I finish "We're in this Together." But I'm fresh out of ideas! If you guys want to suggest anything, feel free to DM me and I'll see if I can execute it correctly (If I like the idea).

I think that's about it, I should've made this update WAY sooner, but I see all the attention it's been getting and I feel terrible because I've left this story on the back burner.

Again, I'm sorry if I let you down. It's not much, but it's something. Also, remember, this was my very FIRST story, I've never written anything before hand, so of course most things were shit, but that's good! I've made mistakes, and I'll improve from them. Practice makes perfect after all!

Other than that, please comment or DM, let me know what you think about all of this :D

And thanks, for the continued support on this, even though I don't update it anymore. It really does mean a lot!