12

Y'all have been giving so much love for this book. Thank you so much!

Also, because I was feeling nice, I'm doing a double update today.

You can thank Abby_Stories_68,
12| Blushing

I was staring into this guy's brown doe eyes for a hot minute before I heard someone grunting and pulling me away, hiding me behind their back.

I just froze.

He had brown eyes and had sharp features, his hair looked silky, his skin was rich in pigment and he had this aura of confidence. He looks like he carries himself different compared to Dimitri and Ivan, who I thought were his brothers but then I realized that they looked nothing alike.

"Chris you've only just laid your eyes on my sister and you're already making googly eyes at her?" Marcus asked in outrage, but there was a humorous tone to his voice. Somewhere, I think.

"I'm dreadfully sorry for that but your sister is just very beautiful." Chris said smoothly, which caused some grunts and curses to go around.

I blushed further red and pushed myself away from Enzo's back, turning to face them all again.

"Uh, hehe, this is all nice but I really need someone to take me to Walgreens." I said, hoping to distract everyone from what this Chris guy just said.

"Why do you need to go to Walgreens Ro?" Turi asked me. They all looked at me attentively but all their attention on me at once was nerve wracking.

"I need somethings for school." I said, making up a lie. Maybe if it was just my brothers I would tell them it's for my womanly needs but in front of new spectators this was not something that I wanted to share.

Periods are a need-to-know basis kind of topic.

"Are you sure you can't get it tomorrow?" Donatello asked me. I shook my head, "No I really need to get it now."

Donatello looked at Christian and then looked at Enzo before finally looking at me again, "Chris and I were going to get some ice cream, so you can tag along." Donatello said.

I nodded and mumbled a bye to all the guys in the kitchen before making my way to the foyer and putting my shoes on.

"Rora you good?" Donatello asked me. I squinted my eyes at him calling me 'Rora'. He rolled his eyes before shocking me by throwing his arm over my shoulders.

"Everyone calls you something different except for Vince because he's boring. And you give everyone nicknames too so don't be surprised if I start giving you some too. Which reminds me, why don't I have a nickname?" He asked me, while we just stood in the doorway.

I was assuming that we were waiting on Chris.

"I was thinking about asking you if I can call you Tello but I felt like it was a stupid nickname." I mumbled.

"Tello. Tello, yeah it's different. Everyone calls me Donny, but I like Tello." He said before ruffling my hair.

My brothers have warmed up to me for the past few days and I wasn't complaining.

"Alright let's go." Chris came out of nowhere all dressed which scared the crap out of me.

We head outside into Donatello's car, pulling out of the property and out of the neighbourhood onwards to the city.

+++

"So Rora, why did you really need to come to Walgreens?" Tello asked me after they got their ice cream.