25

long time no see...

wasss up dawg?

yeah if you didn't see what i posted on my message board, my best friend billieismybb said I HAD TO republish this so that she could read it, so I did.

Side note: she has her own story that she's writing. 5000% recommend you go read it. 

billieismybb >>>>go read her book. 

now, onto the chapter mofos.

25|Apologies and Confessions

My mother was clinically insane. She was beyond the point of receiving help and I had to deal with the aftermath of that.

Among other things, of course. My friends have been texting my phone constantly, but I can't bring myself to answer any of them. I'm still dealing with this information.

Along with the fact that apparently they knew about me for an entire year and instead of bringing me into their care, they decided to play peeping tom.

Not cool. Not cool at all.

Leo's tried getting me to talk to him, but I wasn't having it. I don't want anyone poking around in my. Ever.

Currently I was sitting in my room, watching The Office on Netflix when Turi burst into my room.

"There are a bunch of screaming tenth graders at the door, you better go contain the situation," He said, seemingly out of breathe.

My eyes widened as I hopped off my bed and ran downstairs.

When I got there, I saw Rishi yelling at Donatello and Marcus while Ayan, Sara, Cody and Dom were all staring at him with humour.

"RORAAAA!" Rishi yelled before coming towards me and tackling me in a hug. 

I laughed slightly and returned it, still confused as to why there were all here.

"You haven't been yourself at school and you havent been answering our texts. We were worried," Ayan explained.

Suddenly, I felt bad for ignoring everyone. I didnt realize how worried they were going to get.

"Dont worry about it Rora," Dom said sweetly while coming over to throw an arm around my shoulder.

Immediately, all three of my brothers began to glare at him, which made him wince in fear before scurrying away from me.

We all laughed at his face before I turned to all of them, "Wanna come upstairs?" I asked, when though the second I said that, Sara, Cody and Rishi were all sprinting towards my room.

Dom looked unsure but when Donatello grumbled under his breath that he could, Dom grabbed my arm and dragged me all the way upstairs.

+++

"Rora, you look like shit," Cody said after a couple minutes. I snorted while Sara slapped the back of his head.

"Dont be rude, hoe!" Rishi yelled while chucking a pillow his way.

"PILLOW FIGHT! IT IS ON BITCHES!" Dom screamed before beginning to beat Rishi with a pillow.

Ayan rolled her eyes and joined in as Cody tackled me to the ground.

"Fucking hell," I coughed with a mixture of pain and laughter.

"Dude, my ribs are broken. Chill out," I grunted as I sat up.