Chapter 2: The Mountain

I only own this writing.

Midoriya's POV

It had been about 8 hours since they had gotten out of the city. It had been another 5 since they had started to climb the seemingly endless mountain. It had been 4 since Ragdoll started huffing complaining about her recent weight gain and her lesser capabilities of being able to do athletics.

It has been three hours since Izuku had to start carrying Tomoko, and it had been 30 minutes since he started to get tired.

"N-no wonder n-no one comes up h-here!" Izuku stuttered underneath a breathy speech.

"Yeah the no using quirks sign doesn't help much does it?" Ragdoll had been playing with his hair for an hour, her one excuse was "it's soft."

"Why do you keep playing with my hair?" Izuku mustered through the pain.

"Because it's soft." Ragdoll said cutely.

"Comeon there is more to it t-than that."

"I don't know it makes me feel comfortable feeling your hair." He felt her nuzzle her face into his hair.

"God I'm going t-to pass out." Izuku managed.

"I'm sorry do you need a break?"

"N-no the added weight is just really getting to me." Izuku realized what he said sounded awful.

"O-oh." Ragdoll took her face out of his hair and looked at herself.

"You know that's not what I meant! P-plus..." he was speaking with fatigue and now under a stuttering blush. "The weight is getting to me." He said coyly.

"What?!" Ragdoll looked at him from behind astonished.

"I don't know I a-already though your were... your were c-cute. I like slightly curved girls though and I think y-you look g-great. It's quite distracting." The boy continued to carry her up the hill moving back to a normal pace.

Ragdoll balances herself on his shoulders leaning her head over to be in front of his face her hair hanging down barely not covering his eyes.

"You know how old I am right?"

(For this fan fic she is gonna be a bit younger than she actually is, you gonna stop me?)

Izuku blushed, "no idea but does that mean I can't be attracted to you?"

"I'm 25 years old!" (She's actually 31 but for fiction purposes.)

"Yeah your only nine years older than me, I've seen weirder. It's not like I'm hitting on Recovery Girl." The young boy trying to act smooth brought up an old lady. Power of the cinnamon roll.

She looked up at the sky, she swore she saw a smiling Tora saying "go get him."

"Ok and if I was attracted to you...how would we be discrete without anyone figuring it out?" The girl put her face back into his.

"Well...when I graduate we can make it official for everyone but until then we could try hiding it?" Izuku grinned she did like him.

"Ok so brocoli boy are you saying what I think your saying?" She nuzzled her head into his hair.

"I'm saying that I would like to date you." His confidence boosted not stuttering through everything.

"Well then I guess we are a couple! Which means I claim you as mine and mine alone." She started to rub against his hair with her head purring as she did so.

This continued for a while before Izuku threw her off of him and put her carefully on the ground.

"Looks like this is it." It was a giant Japanese styled temple. There were large engravings of samurai and past heroes. The giant beams holding it up had magnificent platings made of gold. All of them emblazoned with a name and a face. There was a well kept garden and a beautiful glowing blue pond. It looked sacred and untouched. Like nobody ever set foot here.

Izuku saw large Koi fish jumping up and out of the pond only to land in a small blue stream and float back into another pond. The Sakura trees here were giant and almost glowed. It was really beautiful.

Not long after a stunning woman with white hair and eyes, with a wolf tail and ears walked out, she was wearing a loose rob which didn't cover much of her large assets. She was simply grinning and motioned to a door before walking inside and leaving it open.

Izuku looked at Ragdoll who was staring back at him. Both with confused looks on their faces stepped forward and through the door.

The insides room was a dojo, all around the room there were different tapestries and vases. As well as swords and battle armor.

"Omg is that the vase of many souls, it supposedly houses the souls of lost loved ones and the as made by one of the first quirk users!" Izuku fanboying accidentally knocked the vase over. It shattered and everyone heard cries coming from the saddening vase.

"Oh s-shitz." Izuku muttered.

"Oh shit is right young Izuku Midoriya!" The pretty woman rounded around a corner.

Izuku made a long gulping anime sound.

"I'm so sorry I don't know if I can repay it!" He knew it was probably worth 10 million if not more.

"I think I can find a payments." She said seductively. Pursing her lips.

She came over to Izuku and rubbed against him nuzzling his side, she then moved over his abs with her hand tracing them, and bent down biting his ear and shaking it ever so slightly.

Izuku felt chills rolling down his body.

"Eh ehm." Said a clearly angered and flustered Ragdoll.

"Oh yes sorry we can do the payment... later." Not regarding my quirk!

"I have two quirks one of them I was born with 149 years ago, the other was passed down to me. Using the live quirk I created a solution to keep myself young, however when I stop using it I will begin to rapidly age, over the course of a month I will begin to look like I'm in my late 40s, in another month I'll look 70, and during my third month I will most likely die. Saying that I'm not really keen on giving up my quirk, however if you best my three tasks I will allow it." She finished the formalities before giggling at Izuku's shocked face.

"Your adorable." She said stroking his face.

"Well I guess it's not that weird that I'm older anymore Izuku." Ragdoll jokes from behind.

Izuku turned around tears in his eyes.

"Wait doesn't that mean you have to have a spouse for your quirk to work?" Ragdoll asked the wolf girl.

"Technically yes, but he died about 6 months ago, meaning my quirk is slowly depleting anyways, or else I would have just taken Izuku here and left you to die in the mountains." The cold hearted wolf girl still staring at the green haired hero.

"All right enough of that what are these three challenges?"Ragdoll being the only one of the two able to speak. As Midoriya was a bit disposed.

"First you will have to beat me in one on one combat, second you will have to prove to me your love, and third you will have to guess my name through riddles and questioning. Then for the payment of the vase I want one whole day with Izuku before I give you my quirk, he will be under full control of my charm quirk." The girl sure knew how to do business.

"All right deal then." The two girls shook hands, while Ragdoll thought one thing.

Midoriya I'm sorry for what's about to happen.

Another chapter down hope you guys enjoyed, let me know with feedback what you think!