Chapter 11: Left behind.

Before I start I want to kind of clear up what the new characters coming in will look like, this story is going to focus on Izuku and Ragdoll, I'm planning about 30-40 chapters of this story, it will have a chapter or two in the future with these two characters. I wanted to discuss them a bit before I continue, don't worry this is still a chapter.

 I wanted to discuss them a bit before I continue, don't worry this is still a chapter

That is what "Doc" looks like, except yellow eyes and he has a apron on. With black gloves.

His quirks are: Soul rip, he can remove souls from people and place them in inanimate objects. He sees those people's worst night mares. Then he has Fade, he is able to change molecules in people.

 Then he has Fade, he is able to change molecules in people

This is Kazane (yes I know witchcraft works). Except she wears a black outfit.

Her quirk is Dream tap, she can put a person to sleep and make them experience  any dream she wants, she can even enter dreams.

Alright sorry about that, but a face behind a character is nice. Time to continue the story and as always.

I only own this writing...

The plan was simple, Ragdoll, Doc, Zash, and Gullet would head into the building. Meanwhile X, Myka, and Flora were the eyes in the back. Everyone else was back at home base.

Ragdoll, and the rest of Gamble Squad approached the entrance into the abandoned subway.

"This is motherbird, you guys still hear us?" Myka announced over a radio com.

"Loud and clear." Zash responded.

"Oh come on use the code names." Myka begged.

"No." Zash responded.

"I'll buy you another skin." X's voice came through calm and bored as always.

"What skin?" Zash responded eager with the desire of having virtual value.

"I don't know what do you want?" X responded.

"How about Pulse-fire Ez?" Zash asked.

"Sure." X responded, meanwhile Zash fist bumped.