Chapter 12: A New Hope

Copy right *cough*

I only own this story...

"Izuku, STOP IT YOU CINNAMON ROLL!" Ragdoll yelled at the top of her lungs.

Izuku tilted his head while his grip was tight on Myka's  neck.

"Why have I heard that before?" Izuku asked the Green haired girl.

Zash started laughing, "wait a minute this is they guy who's face was plastered on that commercial for cinnamon rolls?" He fell on to the ground rolling back and forth.

"M-my god" he was laugh crying and his face was bright red.

Doc, and Kaz were in the background awkwardly staring into each other's eyes, Izuku was slowly choking Myka to death, and Zash was laughing.

"I am going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." Ragdoll face palmed.

"At least if something went over my head I would catch it." Zash spoke laughing harder at his own joke.

"What is this pathetic bull shit you call a team!" Izuku yelled in a demonic voice as his head flared with flames.

"How does it feel to have all that evil inside of you? All their power, all their souls, a thousand souls to burn. Look into my eyes, your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent, Feel their pain!" Izuku screamed as the flames started licking there way towards his arm.

"You will all di......" he started before a small teddy bear landed in his shoulder and gave him a small hug.

"What the fu..." the teddy bear blew up in his face causing him to drop Myka, Zash ran straight towards  Myka and caught her before she hit the ground. Doc started summoning a mass army of small to large teddy bears, one of which was the size of a small building. Kaz started spinning her giant sword around her building up speed and momentum.

"YOU WILL ALL PERISH IN THE ABYSS." Izuku yelled as he popped out of the ground and started beating down teddy bear after teddy bear, some exploding some disappearing, until he got to the giant teddy bear.

"No we won't Izuku." Ragdoll stood up slowly looking at the fighting man she still loved.

Izuku was losing as the teddy bear smacked him into a wall, Izuku got up and charged forward smashing his fist into the teddy bear.

The teddy bear fell backwards a bit before landing a massive blow to Izuku sending him flying. Izuku screamed "Immortal CHAINS!" As red fire lit chains spilled out of nowhere grabbing onto the teddy bear starting to rip it apart.

Before the seem could he broken, Kaz charged forward swinging her sword with massive momentum slicing the chains and landing a blow cutting off the front of Izuku's arm.

He simply pushed her away to the side causing doc to grimace, Doc stood up and black energy started flowing around him, he shot it towards the bear. The bear started to glow a nightmarish black and it started to speak in the voice of a small child.

"Your power is immense, but it is folly compared to the power of love." The bear snack Izuku backwards.

Izuku laughed, and flames started flying towards the bear as Doc hit the ground and the bear became a small inanimate teddy bear.

Ragdoll spoke up, "the bear was right Izuku, the reason we won't lose...it's because we love YOU."

Izuku stopped in his tracks and looked towards Ragdoll. The flames went away and it was just our favorite cinnamon boy. "Ragdoll?"

"I love you Izuku.....NOW! Ragdoll screamed.

Kaz jumped up and touched izukus leg as fire started flaming everywhere hitting everyone in the vicinity.

Everything went silent.....

Wow this was a really short chapter, sorry about that BTW, but for all of you who didn't like the none Izuku Ragdoll stuff, don't worry only one more chapter until it starts to go back, the reason this one was so short was because originally this was two chapters combine into one. But I decided to space it out cause the other part is like twice as long. Anyways take care and make sure to stay.....

PLUS ULTRA!!!