Chapter 8: Cinnamon delight.

I only own this writing.

"She's a nice girl Izuku." Gullet stepped away and started rubbing the dishes.

"No Hatsume stop! I don't like you like that!" Izuku yelled.

"Oh don't worry Izu, you will!" He was filled with rage.

"You ready to see my new baby?" Hatsume pulled out a small device it was on friendship setting, but she turned it to like, and then to love,

"Wait wh..." she sprayed the pink smoke into his face and he started coughing.

"I'm going to destro....." Izuku started to feel strange.

Why would I ever want to hurt the lonely innocent Hatsume, after all I love her?

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it Hatsume. I guess I just lost control a bit. " he said holding out his arms to embrace Hatsume.

"Really Izu?"

"Of course Hatsume, I would never leave your side! After all I l-l-l-l."

"Yes Izu?"

"I love you." Izuku didn't feel completely right at first saying that but after it came out it sounded right.

"I want to be your forever." Izuku said as he slowly moved his head in a daze.

"Oh trust me, even if I get rid of the gas after what I'm going to do you'll never leave me." She smiled and gave him a Kiss.

"Ok." Izuku simply responded lost in her eyes.

"Come here baby, we can give you your first shot." She said pulling out a needle with the word slow erase on the side.

She put it into him and he felt one for all shiver a bit before he went from 40% to 36%, "there" she smiled sadistically.

"It should only take five more and we can be together forever." Hatsume smiled and grabbed Izuku's arm pulling him away.

Time skip, one week.

Ragdoll was terrified, where was Izuku? He was not the kind of person to disappear like this. She strolled out onto the green floor. The mossy tiles feeling a little lighter under her feet, she had lost a little weight. Not a lot and still was much thicker than she had ever been. But it was just a little bit. She asked Izuku if it was bad she wouldn't get skinny again. He then laughed and said it was perfectly fine. Quirk training was weird, it had been spending time with Izuku which made her quirk stronger, however...he was missing for a week. That slowed down her growth exponentially, in fact she would say every day she got just a it's bitty weaker

She knew something was wrong at this point, she went around the entire grounds looking for him, but he was no where to be found.

Until...

Hatsume and Izuku came into a garden holding hands. Everyone looked at them cocking there heads, then everyone except for Gullet started to freak out.

"What the hell is wrong with you Izuku?" Gnomett said.

"What?" Izuku responded cocking his head.

"You actually left Ragdoll?" One person asked.

"What do you mean? I was never with her. I'm sorry who are you?" He asked, this made Ragdoll feel immense pain in her chest, anger.

"What in the holy realms did you do to him?" She asked Hatsume.

"I made him forget the old ugly hag that is you, and made him love me.  Hey Izuku what do you remember?" She asked the greenette.

"My uncle once told me he thought he was saint Joan." Izuku responded in a daze.

"See he is fine, oh and I destroyed his quirk. I'm sorry I forgot about that part." She said stroking his hair."

"Yeah I made it so his quirk is dormant, it only comes out when someone he loves is hurt or is getting attacked." She said continuing to smile.

"Your a monster, you took my Izuku from me!" Ragdoll yelled.

She covered her ears. "Well no he's my cinnamon delight."

Sorry for the lack of updates, I haven't slept in days due to 9 hour work shifts and online schooling because of COVID-19. Please stay safe and I wanted to update so sorry for this short chapter as well. I know it was tiny.

Plus ultra!!!