Chapter 13: Embers

I only own this writing....

XXU SYSTEM REPROGRAMING....
SYSTEM RESET....

Ragdoll woke with a start.

STSTEM BOOTUP COMPLETE.

Ragdoll was in a large red room, there was a single black couch at the opposite side, sitting there was a man with disheveled hair and scraggly hair on his chin, he was wearing a suit and there was a green haired girl with a bandana sitting next to him trying to help him shave.

"Stop, I do not need you to help me shave." Aizawa said lightly pushing away the others arm.

The green haired girl smiled sinisterly, "I am going to help you get ready for your announcement Aizawa." Emi Fukado said.

"I refuse, I can do it myself Emi." He said taking the razor out of her hand.

"Well you have forced my hands..." she started.

"Hands?" Next thing Ragdoll knew Ms joke was tickling Eraserhead and he was.....laughing?

"S-st-op i-it p-please!" He said with a strangely sweet laugh. "F-fine y-ou w-win."

"Good, this won't take long." Ragdoll watched the display in silence neither of the two noticing her recent awakening.

Ms. Joke finished cutting Aizawa's facial hair and started trimming his hair giving him a small crew cut, which made him look younger and clean. The two locked eyes for a while until it started to bother Ragdoll.

"COUGH" Ragdoll said as the two slowly turned, Ms. Joke broke out laughing while Aizawa sweat dropped. "NOT A WORD!" He looked at Ragdoll. "None of the staff no about this." He added with a more calm demeanor, his face filled with terror.

"I promise!" Ragdoll responded quickly. "However...what happened?"

Aizawa looked down, Ms. Joke looked out the window and started building up tears. "The explosion he cause severely injured and killed most of your squad, the explosion didn't even hit you you were just dehydrated. He purposely missed you, however...your team." He stopped and took in a deep breath looking at the carved ceiling, making a swirling motion with his hand as he circled a drawing.

~FLASHBACK~

Izuku fell asleep the explosion of flames awoke X, Zash got up and sprinted to his friend to try to save him as flames started to lick towards X, X got onto the ground and wrapped his arms around Myka. He kissed her, "it's ok, I got to be with her one last time....." the flames consumed the two.

Zash screamed running towards the fire to try to save some of his friends, he saw Doctor and Kaz, he sprinted over and grabbed the two throwing them out of harms way, both of them had heavy burn marks on their bodies. He ran back and found Ragdoll on the ground completely unscathed picked her up and brought her back. Finally he returned to see Izuku, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" Izuku looked up at Zash with tears in his eyes.

"I am sorry, I failed you." He paused and looked up. "I failed Ragdoll, I failed my mother, and I failed All Might. ALL MIGHT! He screamed at the sky. "Come back...." he wiped away his tears before cloth surrounded his arms entangling him. Four or five heroes showed up restraining the boy.

~FLASHBACK END~

"They are dead?" Ragdoll stuttered.

"Everyone who was at your "base" was killed too." Aizawa paused. "You are currently at UA, in a teacher dorm." He got up and started walking out, "you will be required to stay in this room until we decided the fate of Izuku, Mandalay is coming to take care of you." He got up and left Ms. Joke walked over close to a crying Ragdoll.

She extended her hand and placed a small object in Ragdoll's hand, it was a locket, it had a picture of Izuku and her sitting by the Koi pond together.

"He wanted you to have it, it looks like he might be blacklisted from UA. If he is he won't be able to become a hero and could even end up in prison, I will fight for his release...as Ms. joke left the only words that could come out of Tomokos mouth were.... "thank you.

Life was never meant to be easy, Ragdoll had always known that, but why would it continue to crush her heart.

IZUKU!!! COME BACK!

Hey guys another short chapter, Hahaha I lied, remember when I said that this was gonna be the last chapter before we go back to IzuTomoko, welp one more after this because I want to delay the release of the next one a bit, when I say it is large I am talking like 4000-5000 word count, except a week of me finalizing before release. Who knows it might even be 7000, after all it is the end to Part 1 of this book, part two will be focused on the return to UA. So for all of you fans of the IzuTomoko ship "STOP COMPLAINING" AUTHOR SANS SAYS NO.

Anyways remember to stay safe and PLUS ULTRA!!!