Chapter 6: An Awkward Friendship

I only own this here writing.

Izuku was tugged through a ball out to a small rice shop outside of the temple, there was a large sign that read, Kojos, behind was a large man with a pig face cooking. The white haired boy from earlier was helping him carry bags of rice.

"Do you like sushi Izuku?" Myka asked awkwardly letting go of his hand and rubbing her arm.

She wasn't even like her future self, hopefully the love quirk doesn't do this to Tomoko.

"I f-feel like I-I should I-use my q-quirk for this t-to make it l-less uncomfortable for y-you." She stumbled over her words worse than Izuku.

"What is your quirk?" Izuku asked not exactly wanting to know.

"It's called puppy dog eyes, I can charm people until I release them they are attracted to me to an unhealthy point, some can fight it better than others. Not going to lie I wish it worked better on X." She said calming down a bit talking about her quirk like a nerd.

"Oh well I mean if you really want to...or if you like X... since you accidentally did this to yourself aren't you now young enough that it would be less weird? Also it seems like your much nicer now than you were before." Izuku smiled putting both hands behind his head awkwardly.

"You think he could like me?" She said hopefully, she still had some feelings for X, she didn't know why. Maybe even a bit more than the green haired nerd in front of her.

"Yes and you know how we can test it?" Izuku said laughing.

"We gets my quirk in him and see if he can resist it?" She asked scared.

"Yea let me go grab him."

Izuku ran towards the dojo not giving Myka a chance to respond, he ran through the halls and arrived at a bedroom that was styled traditionally except for some neon lights and, gaming gear? As Izuku walked into the room he started laughing. X was playing beatsaber and looked stupid.

"Stop laughing at me." X sweatdropped taking off his headset.

"You l-looked s-s dumb." He said grabbing X's arm and tugging him outside of the dojo.

"Where are we going." X said sleepily, probably because he doesn't sleep much.

As they got outside of the rice shop again, there was also a pink haired girl working on some kind of machinery over in the corner. She rapped it with a large wrench she looked up at everyone smiling.

"Omg Hatsume why are you here?" Izuku yelled.

"Oh hah I live here. This is the only place where they love my babies as much as I do. Also my father used to live here." Hatsume smiled her slightly insane smile. She walked up to Izuku and grabbed his arm, "hmm good muscles, come help me pick up this machine." She stole Izuku from X leaving him alone 30 feet from a deeply blushing Myka who was hiding behind her book.

X walked up to Myka and pulled the book down. "Wow you really aren't the same person anymore, by now you would have already used your quirk twice and tried to seduce me three times." He said with a genuine smile. He reached for some sushi popping it into his mouth.

"Can I try to use my quirk on y-you?" She asked sinking further into her chair.

"What why?" X responded. "I thought you were head over heals for that green haired kid." X said pointing at Izuku was holding up a machine almost breaking it while Hatsume was yelling at him and staring at his abs which were ripping through his shirt.

"Well to be h-honest I-I don't r-remember much s-since the accident b-but I re-remember ....remember."

She was stumbling over her words and wasn't able to speak well, she started to tear up.

"Damn it I remember you." She said through gritted teeth.

"Ok sure you can try but I wouldn't lie I don't think it would work." He said smiling.

The now dark haired girl raised her head and activated her quirk with hope in her entire heart.

"I've never told you how pretty you look now that you look so much more real." He said.

"It worked?" Myka said in disbelief.

"No." He said kissing her on the lips. "You didn't need any charm, you just need to stop being fake." He smiled and she embraced him.

Izuku looked over at the two, happy for them it wasn't often that he got to see people so happy, he chuckled a little bit. He was definitely gonna miss them.

"You dummy you dropped the power drive." Hatsume smacked his head twice with a wrench.

Izuku recoiled she started screaming and yelling, Ragdoll rushed out to help her boyfriend, to see a angry pink haired girl, and Myka in a make out session with X, everyone looked at Ragdoll who started laughing hysterically.

"O-oh my g-god you guys are all a-so dumb." She cackled grabbing her stomach, before she felt a hand on her butt." She looked up to see a grinning Izuku.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes." Said Izuku has he picked her up and threw her into the water next to the sushi bar. They all started laughing and Myka walked up to them.

"I would like it if during the rest of the summer and during breaks you two would resided and train your quirk here, X can help you Ragdoll as he remembers it more than I do, and Izuku can train with Gullet." She longed at the large pig man behind the bar. "We have lots of interesting people who reside here. If you would choose to I would deeply appreciate it."

Izuku and Ragdoll looked at each other and shrugged.

"Sure why not."

End of chapter, thanks for so much love and support you guys are insane, big thanks to Meg, for being a recent inspiration to keep me writing. Thanks to all who read this and voted.

Plus ultra!!!